• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

s650 Front splitter.

Ng1nyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Hi all,
I’ve been enjoying my GT for 3 months now . (About 3,700 miles already). I f*n love it. The tech was by far the biggest and most noticeable upgrade for me coming from s550.
However, among the things I didn’t like about this new model, the front splitter (or lack thereof) is a big one.

I looked into the RTR chin splitter but didn’t really like the look of it. Wish there was a much sleeker/sharper looking splitter.

Has anyone made any mods to the front splitter? If yes, can you share some pictures and links?
Thank you !!!

2024 GT Premium, 401a, AE, NPP.
S650 Mustang s650 Front splitter. IMG_0810
Sponsored

OP
OP

Ng1nyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Is this the same size of the performance pack splitter? I like it but can't tell If it's much of a size up. Maybe @roket knows?
yeah, it's about the size of the GT Performance Pack splitter, just not textured and gloss black. unfortunately, the Dark Horse splitters are out of the options because of different mounting for them

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
yeah, it's about the size of the GT Performance Pack splitter, just not textured and gloss black. unfortunately, the Dark Horse splitters are out of the options because of different mounting for them
Really hope other spiller options come out soon. My performance pack splitter took delivery damage that the dealership refused to replace, scraped it coming off the truck. I have underglows I want to install but I'd have to remove them in order to install a new splitter, so a splitter has to come first. Wild its taking so long for companies to produce options.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
Really hope other spiller options come out soon. My performance pack splitter took delivery damage that the dealership refused to replace, scraped it coming off the truck. I have underglows I want to install but I'd have to remove them in order to install a new splitter, so a splitter has to come first. Wild its taking so long for companies to produce options.
if your dealer outright refused to fix transport damage, please please please contact the Ford customer support line. something like that could get Ford's attention and something could be done to help you, or at least help others if that same dealer does it again

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
if your dealer outright refused to fix transport damage, please please please contact the Ford customer support line. something like that could get Ford's attention and something could be done to help you, or at least help others if that same dealer does it again
I may try that, I took delivery Aug 25th 2023 so I almost feel like it’s been too long to even mess with.

when I noticed the splitter I also found a paint defect, took the car in for both and they told me they aren’t worried about the splitter and more worried about the paint defect, which they fixed no issue. They told me it would take forever to get a replacement splitter anyways. I waited a few months and reached back out and they said they still aren’t going to mess with it, essentially saying I’m on my own.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
I may try that, I took delivery Aug 25th 2023 so I almost feel like it’s been too long to even mess with.

when I noticed the splitter I also found a paint defect, took the car in for both and they told me they aren’t worried about the splitter and more worried about the paint defect, which they fixed no issue. They told me it would take forever to get a replacement splitter anyways. I waited a few months and reached back out and they said they still aren’t going to mess with it, essentially saying I’m on my own.
yeah, that's no good. even if they don't have the part on hand, the correct thing to do with transport damage that isn't fixed is to ask the customer if they want it fixed, and if so order the part and contact the customer when it gets in. in terms of availability for that part, it looks like for part number PR3Z-17D957-CA (GT Performance Pack Splitter) Ford has 17 in Sacramento, 38 in Memphis, and 69 in Detroit

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yeah, that's no good. even if they don't have the part on hand, the correct thing to do with transport damage that isn't fixed is to ask the customer if they want it fixed, and if so order the part and contact the customer when it gets in. in terms of availability for that part, it looks like for part number PR3Z-17D957-CA (GT Performance Pack Splitter) Ford has 17 in Sacramento, 38 in Memphis, and 69 in Detroit
so my best bet is to call fords customer service line and explain my situation and see where it goes?

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
so my best bet is to call fords customer service line and explain my situation and see where it goes?
yes, that is what you should do

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
My understanding is that it is the same color and texture as the existing front lip and side skirts on the non-PP GTs ... which is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm not planning on painting it.
Sponsored