• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

designatedrhythm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost/Chevy Silverado 1500 RST
I actually traded my mustang last year for financial reasons. I’ve missed that car ever since so im hoping to buy a 2024 after i am able to buy my first house. I haven’t been to C&C in like two years. Im long overdue.

I did the same. I have a few financial obligations over the next year or so I need to clear up but I'm hoping that I can get one in 2025.....I had an Ecoboost so I'm going GT or Dark Horse. I need interest rates to fall though.
Sponsored

OP
OP
mrblackbond

mrblackbond

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ingot Silver Mustang GT Premium w/ Performance Pack 1
I did the same. I have a few financial obligations over the next year or so I need to clear up but I'm hoping that I can get one in 2025.....I had an Ecoboost so I'm going GT or Dark Horse. I need interest rates to fall though.
Bet! Both interest rates and housing rates are bad. I asked my current auto loan lender what their rates are and they told me 4.4% on new vehicles. I was like… dude i have 2.89% with them currently on a ‘17 Audi. I’m an existing customer and that’s the best rate they’ll do for me — 4.4?? No thanks.

designatedrhythm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost/Chevy Silverado 1500 RST
Bet! Both interest rates and housing rates are bad. I asked my current auto loan lender what their rates are and they told me 4.4% on new vehicles. I was like… dude i have 2.89% with them currently on a ‘17 Audi. I’m an existing customer and that’s the best rate they’ll do for me — 4.4?? No thanks.
My wife and I were going to buy a small boat for our 15th wedding anniversary and I got quoted at 10% interest rate....yeah we are going to save for a year and buy with cash.

Spectre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Boxster GTS
I sincerely hope you can get your car, but the chances rates fall anytime in the short-to-mid term is slim to none. We are in a global recession now and the pain has only just begun.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
I have included all of renders I finished showing off the tinted tail lamps and rear decklid in black.

AtlasBlue_tinted.jpg

CarbonizedGrey_tinted.jpg

DarkMatterGrey_tinted.jpg

IngotSilver_tinted.jpg

OxfordWhite_tinted.jpg

RaceRed (tinted).jpg

RapidRed_tinted.jpg

ShadowBlack_tinted.jpg

YellowSplash_tinted.jpg

VaporBlue_tintedtailsdecklid.jpg

GrabberBlue_tinted.jpg
I want to be selfish and ask you to do this with a half panel blackout instead of the full panel pleaseeeee :)

hellohello123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 6spd California Black
This is literally the second time in my life that I haven't thought the black is the best/2nd best in colours.

The black really looks dull

im really really liking 11. Vapor Blue with Tinted Tail lights

Last edited:

89Saleen#510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Saleen #510
Dark Matter Grey and the Vapor blue are on my radar. As in most new models, I need to see it in person either on the new mustang or another vehicle to decide.

AR1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Any chance we can get renders from different angles? Would love to see an Atlas Blue from the front

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Ok, who wants to take a shot at Cyber Orange? Saw a Mach E GT in that color today and it was 🔥 🔥 🔥 . A modern interpretation of Grabber Orange.

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
Ok, who wants to take a shot at Cyber Orange? Saw a Mach E GT in that color today and it was 🔥 🔥 🔥 . A modern interpretation of Grabber Orange.
Just wait for My25 or MY26. Cyber Orange has been a stable among the colors. It|s just Fords policy to offer new colors every year or so... Absolutely redundant but a relic from the past but that's how it is...
At least you guys in the US don't have to pay extra for certain colors... ;)

edit.: Cyber Orange was an extra 1200€ or something here in Germany...

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang 429, Tesla Model 3
Nice work, does vapor blue resemble area 51? Or am I seeing things lol? Either way, it's a cool color. Surprised they used the same shade of silver on our explorer and not ford's newer shade, iconic silver.
Vapor blue looks to be Area 51 with metal flake added. Area 51 is not a metallic color where vapor blue has a metallic quality based off of the color sample pictures.

hellohello123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 6spd California Black
Would it be too much to ask if someone is willing to edit the photos to include the clear EU rear lights?
Sponsored