• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

s650 Front splitter.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
so, i may have been wrong on the "DH splitter does not fit the GT/EB" thing, i noticed something when looking at the workshop manual diagrams
S650 Mustang s650 Front splitter. 1706785173715

the DH splitter is held on with 2 bolts, 4 push pins, and 8 little clips

S650 Mustang s650 Front splitter. 1706785250470

the GT/EB splitter is held on with 6 bolts, 4 push pins, and 6 little clips
the notable thing is it looks like the GT/EB front bumper might have the extra places for the middle 2 clips, and it uses the same 2 outer bolt placements and 4 push pin placements. i'm not 100% sure it will work, but it seems like it could
Sponsored

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Is this the same size of the performance pack splitter? I like it but can't tell If it's much of a size up. Maybe @roket knows?
In comparing them to the PP splitter, I don't think it's an exact match. This one installs on TOP of the original lip spoiler, while the PP splitter seems to REPLACE the front lip. Look how little it protrudes in the center section. The one I linked definitely extends a little further along the front (and I think it looks more aggressive).

S650 Mustang s650 Front splitter. 5415049_2

S650 Mustang s650 Front splitter. img_5206-jpe

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
yeah, that's no good. even if they don't have the part on hand, the correct thing to do with transport damage that isn't fixed is to ask the customer if they want it fixed, and if so order the part and contact the customer when it gets in. in terms of availability for that part, it looks like for part number PR3Z-17D957-CA (GT Performance Pack Splitter) Ford has 17 in Sacramento, 38 in Memphis, and 69 in Detroit
The Transport Truck Company may be liable for any damage they make delivering a vehicle.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
The Transport Truck Company may be liable for any damage they make delivering a vehicle.
yeah, if the driver damaged it after their inspection before leaving the yard, usually the cost of the replacement part gets deducted from their pay. because of that, i try to be realistic with what people will and will not see with them if they miss something, especially fleet vehicles since they are probably gonna look good for 3 days in their service life, if that, and the companies probably wont care about a small scratch on a steel wheel or scuff on a running board. pretty sure the cost of a new headlight (~$1666.67 USD) makes the usual load of 7 a loss for most drivers

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
If you're wanting a top quality, carbon fiber, fully functional splitter, check AJ out. I've done lots of biz with him and all of his aero products are wind tunnel tested.
https://ajhartmanaero.com/
Sponsored