• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
amk91

amk91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GTP PP and 2014 SVT Raptor SE
do people really not know that images come with metadata embedded in them?
Yes, but what does that have to do with the photo I uploaded? I didn't author the JPEG file, the idiot at Burlapp Car did, who just happens to be one of laziest car bloggers in the world. It was a long shot of mine to trust him, as clearly once again he's just an oblivious clown that rarely vets anything he writes about.

Since I simply downloaded the pic and posted it by phone, I don't have useful metadata to go off of.
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I'll admit, I was excited there for a second or two! Whilst my initial thought was that looks very similar to the early S550 mules, my second thought was that bush behind it looks in good health for the middle of winter :crackup:

It's an odd photo though. Normally we get to see every spy shot, but I don't recall seeing this one before. Trust me, I Google this stuff A LOT!!! Also, it could just be the blurry nature of the photo, but that hood does to have more padding than the known photos show. Also, the "circle" in the wheels, around the wheel hub/nuts looks to be larger too.

Still likely an old photo though.

Now back to Googling for the latest S650 spy shots :bandit::camera:

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
So what is the consensus on when it will come out? I've been hearing 2022, but would it be like this time next year or more towards fall? Only reason I ask is I was about to get a Challenger very soon before the value of my 16GT falls (at a great trade-in amount at the moment) or I could wait a year I guess, but hate to wait much more than that.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
So what is the consensus on when it will come out? I've been hearing 2022, but would it be like this time next year or more towards fall? Only reason I ask is I was about to get a Challenger very soon before the value of my 16GT falls (at a great trade-in amount at the moment) or I could wait a year I guess, but hate to wait much more than that.

Most likely a reveal Spring/Summer 2022..........with production starting in Autumn 2022.

The attached relates to dealer enrollment into the GT500 programme, but it does give an indicated date for the first month of vehicle production for the '22 model year (October 2021).......so I'd anticipate Ford aiming to get Mustang back to a Sept/Oct/Nov Job 1 from this point.

S650 Mustang S650 Mustang launches in 2022 as 2023MY reveals Ford Linkedin post 22MY
Sponsored