• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 Mustang Horsepower (450hp) Revealed In Window Sticker? 🙄

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Curious - my 2019 had no HP ratings on the Sticker - is this a new thing?

With all the new gizmos on the Gen 4, it begs the question what's the point?

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I have two stickers from 2020 for two separate 350Rs; neither list HP. My 2022 however, does. From previous comments, maybe HP began being listed in 2021? As to the truth of this particular sticker...I think we'd have to see at least one more from another source.

AllthePonies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco
I feel like Ford Authority is putting out disinformation on behalf of dealers who advertise with them to try to move the remaining S550s. Flat Rock pumped out a whole bunch of Mustangs recently that are just sitting on the lots in Michigan. Many large dealers now have double digit Mustang inventory. With a recession coming and a higher HP and better handling S650 coming out it’s pretty hard to move the current cars at a high price. I guess it comes down to whether you believe what Ford’s chief engineer has said or not.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
Sorry to say, I have to believe in the current world climate, this ship has sailed…….

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
Ah yes, a window sticker for a vehicle that hasn't gone on sale yet. Makes sense. FA is straight trash at this point.
this was going on the last few gens, few fake window stickers have been floating around.
Sponsored