• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
True, but that's not noticeable by regular folks. A license plate that is clearly flipped would be noticed.
The plate is from the UK and the steering wheel is on the wrong side.

So it still does not make sense if you look at the details.
Sponsored

KINGKONA

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/AE/MAGNERIDE
The plate is from the UK and the steering wheel is on the wrong side.

So it still does not make sense if you look at the details.
The point is that the image can be flipped, and still work. What side the steering wheel is on can be flipped by flipping the image.

They can use the same image for both left and right hand drive markets.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
The point is that the image can be flipped, and still work. What side the steering wheel is on can be flipped by flipping the image.

They can use the same image for both left and right hand drive markets.
That is not what they are going to do.
Just like I said. The pony needs to be flipped as well.

Every country in Europe will have their own license plate on it on the advertisement. And many will use the German license plate.

This is a UK plate and will only be used in the UK.

KINGKONA

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/AE/MAGNERIDE
That is not what they are going to do.
Just like I said. The pony needs to be flipped as well.

Every country in Europe will have their own license plate on it on the advertisement. And many will use the German license plate.

This is a UK plate and will only be used in the UK.
Yes, that's exactly what they do. It's the point to the plate.

The entire point is to NOT make the same picture with a dozen different plates.

Nevermind......horse to water and all that.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
The entire point is to NOT make the same picture with a dozen different plates.

Nevermind.....

Nevermind......horse to water and all that.
Nobody is going to use the same picture for different countries.

I am from Europe. Every country has their own advertisement. And some countries eho do'nt do that use the German version.

KINGKONA

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/AE/MAGNERIDE
Nobody is going to use the same picture for different countries.

I am from Europe. Every country has their own advertisement. And some countries eho do'nt do that use the German version.
Don't know what to tell you son, that's the point to the plate. That's a kind of well-known factoid.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GT
A spokesperson for Ford Europe has revealed that both the GT and the Dark Horse versions will become available to the European market (including RHD for the UK), but not in Norway and not in the Netherlands, because "those two countries are leading the transition to electric".

What he actually should have said is that it's because they are completely unsellable in those markets thanks to their insanely high emissions taxation.

No mention of the EcoBoost, so it's unlikely they will return here.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
A spokesperson for Ford Europe has revealed that both the GT and the Dark Horse versions will become available to the European market (including RHD for the UK), but not in Norway and not in the Netherlands, because "those two countries are leading the transition to electric".

What he actually should have said is that it's because they are completely unsellable in those markets thanks to their insanely high emissions taxation.

No mention of the EcoBoost, so it's unlikely they will return here.
They will if there is profit in it.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
A spokesperson for Ford Europe has revealed that both the GT and the Dark Horse versions will become available to the European market (including RHD for the UK)
Any idea if it will be basically only for late 2023-2024? Because Euro 7 is supposed to come into effect in 2025. I guess they could play it with lowering amount of sold cars like they're doing now and averaging fleet emissions with all other cars sold being hybrids or EV from 2025. But there's also NOx limits which I read could drop from 0.08 to 0.03 mg/km, not sure if that's doable with V8.

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
Any idea if it will be basically only for late 2023-2024? Because Euro 7 is supposed to come into effect in 2025. I guess they could play it with lowering amount of sold cars like they're doing now and averaging fleet emissions with all other cars sold being hybrids or EV from 2025. But there's also NOx limits which I read could drop from 0.08 to 0.03 mg/km, not sure if that's doable with V8.
Ford Europe/Germany announced last year that they won't sell any ice cars after 2025... So yeah, it seems like they will sell the S650 for about a year or two and then be done with it or the rumored refresh will be a hybrid...

dddd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XR6T
No mention of the track package in the Swedish release notes, only the appearance package for the Dark Horse.

Once again we don't get the top trim as it is now :(, but at least torsen this time around it seems...
What makes you think we will get the torsen diff this time.??
In Australia (and I'm assuming every export country) we only got conventional LSD and 3.55 ratios in both GT and Mach 1 with manual trans, I was unfortunately expecting the same again.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
What makes you think we will get the torsen diff this time.??
In Australia (and I'm assuming every export country) we only got conventional LSD and 3.55 ratios in both GT and Mach 1 with manual trans, I was unfortunately expecting the same again.
Yes very aware of what we got in previous models of the S550 in e.g. EU and AU.

I saw it in the release information here in Sweden.
So I am hoping that this time around we will get. In previous releases it the never was mentioned that Torsen was part of the PP/Bullitt/Mach 1 but for the the S650 it is mentioned.

Let's keep our fingers crossed :)
Sponsored