• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 everywhere at the Flat Rock plant! [updated w/ video!]

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Got my answer!

IMG_3530.jpeg
Seems like everyone is getting the same ETA regardless of geographic location so I'm not sure what to make of that
Sponsored

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Is there an official product launch date? I know some new vehicles have a launch date, where the vehicle is not allowed to be sold before that date. Perhaps they will not ship them until closer to that date so “unsellable” cars are not sitting on dealer lots. I say “unsellable” in quotes because I know the dealers will bend the rules to sell them anyway - I’ve seen it many times.

OP
OP

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Is there an official product launch date? I know some new vehicles have a launch date, where the vehicle is not allowed to be sold before that date. Perhaps they will not ship them until closer to that date so “unsellable” cars are not sitting on dealer lots. I say “unsellable” in quotes because I know the dealers will bend the rules to sell them anyway - I’ve seen it many times.
Yea. I didn't know if they had problems, or wanted to do more research before they ship them out. Good call on this. Hopefully you are right. They did say early summer. So a timeline would make sense.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
There will be an OKTB (okay to buy) date coming up soon. That would be the first day they are able to be sold to the public. This OKTB date was announced as 'early summer' in other insider posts on this site. I have heard 2 dealers say the cars will be on the lot by the last week of June. We will see!

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Thanks man. My salesman told me mine was built and completed yesterday. So probably going to make another trip up there this weekend
I have prepared your mission for this weekend. Plan accordingly.

S650 Mustang S650 everywhere at the Flat Rock plant! [updated w/ video!] 1686800101341

bloominguez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
The caR by the dumpster i can probably do. Inside no way. Lol. I would lose signal if I take it too low that far away. Lol that is good though
Need some fancy AI programming so the Drone knows how & where to fly on its own volition when signal is lost. Tell it to hover near/above the electrical bus ducts in the manufacturing line. Nobody will notice. :)

OP
OP

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
I don't know if someone is messing with me. Or what. Global investigations Supervisor. I don't think he cares about my Mustang order.

S650 Mustang S650 everywhere at the Flat Rock plant! [updated w/ video!] Screenshot_20230615_094749_Gmail

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
i believe he is a Nigerian Prince and he has an inheritance for you...

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I don't know if someone is messing with me. Or what. Global investigations Supervisor. I don't think he cares about my Mustang order.

Screenshot_20230615_094749_Gmail.jpg
Does his email address seem legit? The signature does not.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I say do it as long as you don’t give personal information what’s the worst that can happen
Sponsored