• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 everywhere at the Flat Rock plant! [updated w/ video!]

All Terrain NAtion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
We all understand that.

His point was simply it would be nice to have the option to pick up vehicles the from the plant, and to your point with the Corvette example, it's certainly something that *CAN* be implemented.

We know it's not realistic due to all the fiefdoms/politics with dealers, but we can still complain and/or dream about it. 😜
Sounds like Ford needs a museum ;-)
Sponsored

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert

RealEvan125

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Does anyone know what the “18X8.5 EBONY BLK-PNTD ALUM” wheels are gonna look like on the new S650?

NegativeMultiplier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
They do have people in this group. I know for sure. Only way they knew somethings was from this form. So we need to be careful. I should have been anonymous on you, Tube, and on here. I'm stupid and put my real name as username and on YouTube
I said at one point that anyone on these forums that does possess advanced knowledge on these cars would not say so because of NDAs, this is what I meant. Ford emps are just as passionate about these cars as we are, it's almost a no-brainer that they would be here with us.

Also, with all the leaks we were fed related to this car prior to the reveal, I'm not surprised they're paying such close attention to something like this.

Just to clarify - I'm not scolding you! I'm more than happy you went out and got the video for us, I'm just kind of brain-dumping my thoughts on the situation 😄
Sponsored