• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 everywhere at the Flat Rock plant! [updated w/ video!]

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Ouch.
That statement means, I can't talk about anything.

Hope everything is ok Rick.
Sponsored

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Thanks for taking one for the team Rick, doing a cross-country road trip to Seattle from Virginia, and Flat Rock happened to be on the way and was gonna actually take my drone (DJI Mavic Mini 2) up and see if I could spot my build, but I definitely won't be now lol. I will still stop by and drive around and see if I can see any trucks and report back.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I guess we'll never know what that car was by the dumpster

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Next time stick to being anonymous

OP
OP

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Thanks for taking one for the team Rick, doing a cross-country road trip to Seattle from Virginia, and Flat Rock happened to be on the way and was gonna actually take my drone (DJI Mavic Mini 2) up and see if I could spot my build, but I definitely won't be now lol. I will still stop by and drive around and see if I can see any trucks and report back.
You will be fine. They just don't want you posting it on you tube they said they have a lot of theift car and truck stolen off their factory lots. And they could use the footage to help gain access to the easy spots. I don't care what they think. I just don't what them to hold off my car.

OP
OP

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
You will be fine. They just don't want you posting it on you tube they said they have a lot of theift car and truck stolen off their factory lots. And they could use the footage to help gain access to the easy spots. I don't care what they think. I just don't what them to hold off my car.
Mini 2 still an awesome drone

jimgt2k24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 silver GT 401A, auto, act exh, perf pkg, nite
If the drone goes up again, hopefully it doesn't spot any hail storm damage from a recent storm.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Every day here multiple people are stealing new vehicles off of factory and or dealer lots and driving them to the heart of Detroit VIA cop chases never to be seen again. It's a systemic, coordinated and complex operation being ran and I don't blame them (Ford) for the concern. However, I think some more clear communication on their part would go a far way for people who are legally buying their vehicles.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Just cut out the parts of you flying around the perimeter and only upload footage of the cars on the track/parking lot :p

OP
OP

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Let's be honest here. If they wanted to steal them , and a drone would help them. They would buy one and probably be using it if need be.