• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 at Flat Rock Up Close video. First ever

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Damn, I should have gotten the red stripe package. I like it
Sponsored

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
I've counted 901 total cars. Gonna go through and count the colors, packages, options, etc. Wish me luck
Sorry this took me awhile, my days are very full.

I counted 56 convertibles, the rest are hardtops.

~250 ecoboosts. Hard to get an exact number because not all of them (specifically in the 2nd lot on the other side of the building near the end) aren't very clear. That's almost 1/4th ecoboosts.

Also I didn't spot a single Dark Horse.

Between 1/2 and 1/3 are Performance Pack (counted by PP-looking wings, 312, but I don't think that number is accurate)

I only counted 4 Nite Pony packaged cars. Couldn't see if any had Bronze Package.

Didn't get exact numbers, but it looks like black, gray, and vapor blue are the most common colors, followed by red, then white, then yellow, then grabber blue. Of course, this is much easier to see from a first glance. Something interesting to note, almost every yellow car was an ecoboost. Kinda interesting.

I'm sure the 3 curious minds that will see this will be happy to an extent. You're welcome

OP
OP

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Sorry this took me awhile, my days are very full.

I counted 56 convertibles, the rest are hardtops.

~250 ecoboosts. Hard to get an exact number because not all of them (specifically in the 2nd lot on the other side of the building near the end) aren't very clear. That's almost 1/4th ecoboosts.

Also I didn't spot a single Dark Horse.

Between 1/2 and 1/3 are Performance Pack (counted by PP-looking wings, 312, but I don't think that number is accurate)

I only counted 4 Nite Pony packaged cars. Couldn't see if any had Bronze Package.

Didn't get exact numbers, but it looks like black, gray, and vapor blue are the most common colors, followed by red, then white, then yellow, then grabber blue. Of course, this is much easier to see from a first glance. Something interesting to note, almost every yellow car was an ecoboost. Kinda interesting.

I'm sure the 3 curious minds that will see this will be happy to an extent. You're welcome
Wow nice work

ItsRoyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 mustang

Surprised grabber blue was lowest in count. If these are mostly dealership inventory it makes sense they'd push out more of the new blue though I guess

Also thanks for your time! 🫡

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Surprised grabber blue was lowest in count. If these are mostly dealership inventory it makes sense they'd push out more of the new blue though I guess

In a world dominated by black, silver, and white appliance vehicles, grabber blue is just too exciting for the masses lol.

Although a mustang in any color is a beautiful car 👍

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In a world dominated by black, silver, and white appliance vehicles, grabber blue is just too exciting for the masses lol.

Although a mustang in any color is a beautiful car 👍
So sad that this is true. I mean, how many cars now don't even offer a non-neutral color? Its all black, silver, white, and brown, with the occasional dark blue and dark red.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I'm pretty sure there were more Grabber blues than Atlas blues. But yea, pretty shocked at how few there were in the video.

OP
OP

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Hello wonder if some of the cars in the video are in transport yet , or maybe they are not finished, any Idea Rick
I don't know. For sure. I heard they have a release date. But no one knows when that day is. I plan on going back this weekend. So we will know if any have been shipped. My quess is no. They have plenty of room to store 2 or 3 weeks more of production mustangs. They have miles of storage space. Across the street they had I bet 3k of f150 in a big ass parking lot. Just sitting there. I'm sure they are not not pressed to get our mustangs out.

OP
OP

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Wow nice work
Did you really see a lot of pp. I thought I didn't see but maybe 10 or so. I put it on a big TV. But I really didn't study it. Or zoom in hopefully I can make it back out this weekend

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
I don't know. For sure. I heard they have a release date. But no one knows when that day is. I plan on going back this weekend. So we will know if any have been shipped. My quess is no. They have plenty of room to store 2 or 3 weeks more of production mustangs. They have miles of storage space. Across the street they had I bet 3k of f150 in a big ass parking lot. Just sitting there. I'm sure they are not not pressed to get our mustangs out.
You would think that’s money sitting there, get them out there to collect , time will tell thanks

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Did you really see a lot of pp. I thought I didn't see but maybe 10 or so. I put it on a big TV. But I really didn't study it.
I'm just not mature enough not to laugh at this wording :cwl:
Sponsored