• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Rendering: This is how 2023 Mustang 7th gen should look like

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i '09
That’s an amazing render Ace. I’m personally not a big fan of the fat grille but maybe eventually Mustang pulls it off.

Last edited:

fpvfan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 mustang GT
I honestly like the front end of the new EVOS. I really do hope that ford gives us a 4-door Mustang with styling cues from that and the Mach E with some hot ecoboost powertrains like the 400hp/500tq 3.5L Ecoboost V6 with a DCT and AWD and Ford Performance/Roush upgrade packages available. I'd buy a car like that in a heartbeat.

fpvfan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 mustang GT
Just a thought. I've been looking at the Mach E and this EVOS thing and honestly, I wonder if the next Mustang is going to be a car at all. Here me out for a second. This EVOS is meant to take the place of the Fusion, which is a car. The Mach E is now something Ford calls a Mustang and it's an electric fastback crossover. A lot of companies now have what they call crossover coupes and Ford has pretty much done away with all it's cars except the Mustang. This is just my thinking of a possibly logical direct Ford could go. The Next Mustang could be an EVOs-like vehicle that rides on a modified version of the CD6 platform that would be a performance vehicle in the same vein that the Lamborghini URUS and the Audi Q8 RS is is but with heavy mustang styling in a four-door coupe crossover designed that it can still outpace vehicles like the URUS and Q8 along with vehicles like the X4, the X6M and the Levante Trofeo. A hunkered down crossover with a wide stance that still has the classic fastback styling blended with the modern body language and more modern performance powertrains (Ecoboost and Ecoboost hybrids) along with being more useful. To me it makes the same amount of sense that Dodge used to take the Charger and make it a 4-door muscle car which was incredibly successful (and still is) Ford already has a 494hp/630tq 3.0L Hybrid setup on this platform along with a 400hp 3.0L setup, Imagine what a high output 3.5L Ecoboost and hybrid version of the 3.5L V6 from the Ford GT supercar could do in a vehicle like this! the 700hp mark is within easy range and it's not like we don't have 700hp SUVs running around now and with something that is more sleek and aerodynamic and designed for handling with a powertrain setup for this kind of stuff would make a Mustang crossover a seriously nice vehicle. Give it a better interior than the Mach E (well, at least a better dash and Recaro seat options and I could see Ford selling alot of these.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
S650 will be a continue to be offered as a Fastback and convertible that we know and love. As has been stated many times before (if you know who to believe on these forums) S650 will NOT be a CD6 based car......that car was canned a long time ago. S650 will be a heavily modified version of the existing DC2 architecture.

fpvfan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 mustang GT
S650 will be a continue to be offered as a Fastback and convertible that we know and love. As has been stated many times before (if you know who to believe on these forums) S650 will NOT be a CD6 based car......that car was canned a long time ago. S650 will be a heavily modified version of the existing DC2 architecture.
interesting. guessing the 4-door thing wont be happening either then?

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
They better get me a V8 and a stick shift tho! :)

Wouldn't be so opposed to shorter gearing and a 7-speed like in the C7 or some Porsches. I love my Bullitt, but I basically get to shift only 2-3-4 on most days and commutes. Tall gearing is fun to make the Coyote screech to 7,500rpm, but I wouldn't mind some shorter gearing to actually enjoy shifting...

OP
OP
Ace

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Is it just me, or does anybody else see kind of vertical bars as rear lights (below the brake light)
1622529173347.png

It reminds me of the Mach-E rear lights, with the bake light being a horizontal bar in the middle.
1622529369805.png
Seems like we were right, the next mondeo/fusion comes with tribars even though they are integrated into the rearlights.
S650 Mustang Rendering: This is how 2023 Mustang 7th gen should look like 2023-Ford-Fusion-Mondeo-Prototype-Spy-Shots-October-2021-Exterior-001
S650 Mustang Rendering: This is how 2023 Mustang 7th gen should look like 2023-Ford-Fusion-Mondeo-Prototype-Spy-Shots-October-2021-Exterior-002

Last edited:

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
Seems like we were right, the next mondeo/fusion comes with tribars even though they are integrated into the rearlights.
2023-Ford-Fusion-Mondeo-Prototype-Spy-Shots-October-2021-Exterior-001.jpg
2023-Ford-Fusion-Mondeo-Prototype-Spy-Shots-October-2021-Exterior-002.jpg
boy... that looks ugly a.f....
Like a cheap Audi A6 version... to me it doesn't carry any resemblance with the Mustang rear lights...

Anyhow, it's the Fusion/Mondeo and it will have at least slightly different rear lights than the S650. There's still hope ;)

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
NGL, this might be a fine looking seeedan. If only they'd put a Coyote in it :giggle:

Or a Barra straight-6...
I actually forgot about this car. It was seen like twice and then disappeared. Wonder where it went?

Edit: just noticed the new photos at the end of the thread

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
interesting. guessing the 4-door thing wont be happening either then?
That remains to be seen. It's been rumored for awhile and they were benchmarking a hellcat not that long ago so there's still potential considering the reports that they want Bronco and Mustang to be their own "sub-brand"
Sponsored