• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Need X-Plan ASAP - Help Anyone??

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Hello everyone!

My dealer is giving me a great deal that I can't skip out on if I am able to provide a X-Plan PIN. I know I can join the mustang community and get the pin after 90 days but I don't have the time. She wants to sell the car before end of this month, meaning I have less than a week to provide her with the PIN. If not, she's ready to sell it to someone else.

Is there anyone here willing to help a brother out and provide a X-Plan PIN?

Please let me know, thank you in advance!
Sponsored

StickyRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium 400A AE B&O
I figure a lot of people here would provide a pin but the thing is, the name associated with the pin has to be the primary name associated either with title for finance. :/

Edit: Apparently you can be family/of the same household. Not sure of the terms.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I figure a lot of people here would provide a pin but the thing is, the name associated with the pin has to be the primary name associated either with title for finance. :/
What? My dealer didn’t say anything about that. They said they would just need the PIN. Nothing other than that.

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
How does MCA X-Plan pin work then?

StickyRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium 400A AE B&O
How does MCA X-Plan pin work then?
You are provided a link to the Ford X-plan website where you can enter your association code (given through MCA) to have access to your pin portal. When generating a pin, it warns that you must type the name in exactly as it will appear in the purchase of your vehicle. You then have to type your name and last 4 of your social to confirm its actually you. You also have to present your physical copy of your MCA ID card which they ship out after you sign up. Mine took almost 3 months in and of itself to ship so... but yeah. I unfortunately don't believe there's any skirting around the MCA wait period, and even if you could you'd have to pretend to be someone else both by name and social security which is fraud.

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
I think you’re pretty much SOL if you need immediate X-Plan access. As others have mentioned, what you're asking for is not possible.

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I think you’re pretty much SOL if you need immediate X-Plan access. As others have mentioned, what you're asking for is not possible.
Damn, I'm missing out on a really great deal if I don't get any help here.

I have 4-5 days more to get the PIN before the deal expires.

I hope somebody will be able to help.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
S650 Mustang Need X-Plan ASAP - Help Anyone?? Screenshot_2023-09-21-10-35-55-59_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

You need to be part of the same household as the primary user.

To anyone thinking of sharing their pin: violation of the rules can result in your eligibility being revoked on all future purchases. Not worth the risk.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
No, he can get a pin number from friends and family that work there, you just have to provide the PIN number. Every employee that works there gets like two extra pins or something that they give out to friends or family. We did not k ow anyone. Our sales guy said when he got his wife’s car it was a pita

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
I'm sure you've checked, but does your company participate in X-Plan or Ford discounts?

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
They're a huge company, I feel like they would participate in the Ford plan 🤷‍♀️

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium