• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Need X-Plan ASAP - Help Anyone??

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
For what it's worth, my company is not listed on that site. If you're that desperate, reach out to your HR/benefits team. If not, you're not getting a PIN
Just dropped an email. Let's see what they say.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
I tried to pull a PIN for you but it required my social, address, and other details. Bastards!!

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I tried to pull a PIN for you but it required my social, address, and other details. Bastards!!
I think those are my details. Not sure. Can you please confirm?

And also since I live in Canada, you will have to call AXZ call center and ask them to generate a "Cross-Border" PIN. The US PIN won't work at Canadian dealerships.

Can you please try calling and let me know if it's possible?

TIA!

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Hello everyone!

My dealer is giving me a great deal that I can't skip out on if I am able to provide a X-Plan PIN. I know I can join the mustang community and get the pin after 90 days but I don't have the time. She wants to sell the car before end of this month, meaning I have less than a week to provide her with the PIN. If not, she's ready to sell it to someone else.

Is there anyone here willing to help a brother out and provide a X-Plan PIN?

Please let me know, thank you in advance!
Sorry to say, respectfully, your dealer is not really giving you much of a deal if it's contingent upon the X-Plan Discount (Ford's going to reimburse them for the money). I'm sure they know this too and it's a bit skeevy if they led you to believe otherwise or waited until now to offer this as an option.

There are dealers in the US (I.E. Chapman Ford of Horsham and Granger Ford) who are actually offering legitimate discounts below invoice for the Mustang without the contingency of a X-Plan PIN.

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Sorry to say, respectfully, your dealer is not really giving you much of a deal if it's contingent upon the X-Plan Discount (Ford's going to reimburse them for the money). I'm sure they know this too and it's a bit skeevy if they led you to believe otherwise or waited until now to offer this as an option.

There are dealers in the US (I.E. Chapman Ford of Horsham and Granger Ford) who are actually offering legitimate discounts below invoice for the Mustang without the contingency of a X-Plan PIN.
From what I’ve seen at other dealerships in Canada, the current dealership is offering significant drop over the X-Plan price. Which would definitely put them below invoice cost. It doesn’t matter if they receive the credit from Ford or not, it would not concern me as long as I get that huge discount or whatever you want to call it.

I agree Granger Ford is awesome. If I was in the US, I would have definitely gone there.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
From what I’ve seen at other dealerships in Canada, the current dealership is offering significant drop over the X-Plan price. Which would definitely put them below invoice cost. It doesn’t matter if they receive the credit from Ford or not, it would not concern me as long as I get that huge discount or whatever you want to call it.

I agree Granger Ford is awesome. If I was in the US, I would have definitely gone there.
My understanding is that X-plan pricing is within a 1% range (+/-) of invoice pricing.

A/Z plan pricing (available to Ford employees and their relatives) would be more like 4% below invoice.

Do you know how much below invoice your dealer is offering?

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
My understanding is that X-plan pricing is within a 1% range (+/-) of invoice pricing.

A/Z plan pricing (available to Ford employees and their relatives) would be more like 4% below invoice.

I believe X-Plan is 2% over invoice and A/Z plans are 2% under the invoice.

The dealer is offering me 1% under invoice, which is approx 3% under X-Plan.

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Thank you everyone who have messaged me and tried to help me!

Everything worked out and I am taking delivery on the 28th. I'll make sure to post pictures.

I love the Mustang community, especially people on this forum.

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550

X Plan is (.4*Invoice)
S650 Mustang Need X-Plan ASAP - Help Anyone?? IMG_2055

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
Hello everyone!

My dealer is giving me a great deal that I can't skip out on if I am able to provide a X-Plan PIN. I know I can join the mustang community and get the pin after 90 days but I don't have the time. She wants to sell the car before end of this month, meaning I have less than a week to provide her with the PIN. If not, she's ready to sell it to someone else.

Is there anyone here willing to help a brother out and provide a X-Plan PIN?

Please let me know, thank you in advance!
You do not have to wait 90 days to GENERATE a PIN. It can be done the day you join. You are supposed to wait 90 days to be eligible to use it.

Anyway glad things worked out!!!

StickyRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium 400A AE B&O
Yes glad it worked out. Sorry to those who said I was incorrect. Tried helping best I could. It seems I was incorrect in the sense that you're "supposed" to be immediate family/household. If there is a loop around those parameters it's one I'm unaware of

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Yes glad it worked out. Sorry to those who said I was incorrect. Tried helping best I could. It seems I was incorrect in the sense that you're "supposed" to be immediate family/household. If there is a loop around those parameters it's one I'm unaware of
All good man! I’m just happy it worked out.

Arlencito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Gt
I figure a lot of people here would provide a pin but the thing is, the name associated with the pin has to be the primary name associated either with title for finance. :/
i provided a pin for my uncles truck a 2023 F350 ford system was down you can input the name of who will be using the pin just say its family member.

StickyRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium 400A AE B&O
i provided a pin for my uncles truck a 2023 F350 ford system was down you can input the name of who will be using the pin just say its family member.
Wow that's great news. Thanks for the info!
Sponsored