• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
This video is the only one I could find that ALMOST goes into the different gauge options. He touches base on them too briefly. It looks like there are 5-7 options to choose from and so far I've seen three of them. None really floating my boat so far.

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
It seems the video was produced a while back.

Petter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit (2022), Mustang Mach-E (2021)
I think this one is much better when it comes to design - whether one agrees or disagrees with him:

Last edited:

KINGKONA

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/AE/MAGNERIDE
Well.....that doesn't help things.

The "drift" e-brake is completely retarded. The car is RWD, a drift e-brake is for FWD cars.

The wheels for the GT are.....simply awful. Keeping them clean will be almost impossible, and lead to arthritis.

That interior is getting worse with every new pic & video. This video clearly shows/states that they were going for a Fox-body-esque look for the interior/dash. And that's completely retarded. There's nothing good about those interiors.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Not specific to this video, but this guy is insufferable.
I have to say I actually liked some of his old videos quite a bit. However, his recent videos reek of an air of superiority and infallibility - in other words, whatever he says goes.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
I have to say I actually liked some of his old videos quite a bit. However, his recent videos reek of an air of superiority and infallibility - in other words, whatever he says goes.
My issue with his opinions and re-styling practices is that he's stuck on a one-note track. He clearly prefers generic design cues that are "correct" looking in terms of theory and design principles. The problem shows in his redesigns when he essentially neuters the character of any car he touches to make the overall look more acceptable. Good in theory, but we'd be in a sea of look-alikes if this guy was at the helm of every brand's design team.

Plus I 100% agree with what you're saying lol.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Also it's quite easy to criticize a design on a production just purely from a design standpoint. A production has to meet security standards, have high practicability like headroom and trunk space, and need be engineered for the best aerodynamic and placements of all existing parts. Just look at how sketches of cars looks vs the real car. I think the S650 is actually very very close to the great sketches.

I think someone who produced such a horrible thing shouldn't be allowed to critize the final 2024 Mustang design. 😂
S650 Mustang GT and Dark Horse S650 In-Person Studio Review by Car and Driver (Carlos Lago) 1663845324905

Or look at his C8 take (lower one is his version). The sideskirts being not at the bottom, the front become too long and lost the actual stingray shaped design lines on the hood and what even are those sidevents?
S650 Mustang GT and Dark Horse S650 In-Person Studio Review by Car and Driver (Carlos Lago) 1663845494899

Murfstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2021 VW GTI
Well.....that doesn't help things.

The "drift" e-brake is completely retarded. The car is RWD, a drift e-brake is for FWD cars.
How exactly is a drift e-brake for FWD cars? And why do you think it wouldn’t be for RWD cars? How much drifting experience do you have?
Sponsored