• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford Performance Track Lowering Springs

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Does anyone know if the current 15-23 Ford Performance Lowering Springs whether it’s the track or street version are compatible for the 2024’s?

I was doing some research on the FP800S package and I know they have a street lowering spring package but I’m not sure if it’s the same one as the M5300XA. On Ford Performance’s website they have track lowering springs specifically for the 2024 GT’s that are only compatible for the 24 GT and then another one that’s for the 24 Ecoboost but fits the 15-23 GT’s and Ecoboost. Just wondering if anyone knows if the track springs are the same since apparently they work with stock suspension for the GT. I’ll attach some pictures as well showing the part numbers because they’re different from the actual track springs which is M5300YA if I’m not mistaken.

S650 Mustang Ford Performance Track Lowering Springs IMG_6011

S650 Mustang Ford Performance Track Lowering Springs IMG_6013

S650 Mustang Ford Performance Track Lowering Springs IMG_6012
Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
I just called FP and there is a difference with the S65Tsprings vs. the XA springs. The S65T does have higher spring rates than the XA springs. The XA springs are basically the PP springs that lower the car approximately 1". The S65T springs are more inline with the S550 5300YA springs from the Track Kit for the S550. The S65Tsprings have been adjusted to be more inline with the
S650.

OP
OP
Edson8r

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
I just called FP and there is a difference with the S65Tsprings vs. the XA springs. The S65T does have higher spring rates than the XA springs. The XA springs are basically the PP springs that lower the car approximately 1". The S65T springs are more inline with the S550 5300YA springs from the Track Kit for the S550. The S65Tsprings have been adjusted to be more inline with the
S650.
Thanks man! I wonder if they’ll do a street version or if the one on the FP800S package is the current street spring available or an updated version for the S650. Steeda has them on their site too now so wondering when everyone else will get them. They did tell me that the XA and YA springs aren’t confirmed by ford to be compatible for the S650 even though a lot of vendors like LMR, AM, etc have them listed as fitting the 2024’s.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Thanks man! I wonder if they’ll do a street version or if the one on the FP800S package is the current street spring available or an updated version for the S650. Steeda has them on their site too now so wondering when everyone else will get them. They did tell me that the XA and YA springs aren’t confirmed by ford to be compatible for the S650 even though a lot of vendors like LMR, AM, etc have them listed as fitting the 2024’s.

I am sure they will have one drop soon.
Sponsored