• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Saw this tease on Instagram. Ford replied 'See you tomorrow' but deleted it. What is it? Doesn't look like F1 wing(rumored partnership with Red Bull announcement tomorrow), and maybe not the GT4 wing? Kind of has the look on the sides of the Dark Horse HP wing with the gurney flap removed.. but maybe not exactly?

Edit: Wow, what if it is a Mach-e Dark Horse...

Edit 2: Yeah I hope it's a Dark Horse S.

Sponsored

Last edited:

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Yeah, we were saying it doesn't look like any of the wings of the upcoming mustang racecars which I'll show below. But it also probably wouldn't be a Shelby model being teased.

S650 Mustang Ford Performance teasing something.. Mustang Dark Horse S ? Ford-Mustang-Dark-Horse-S-And-R-Race-Cars

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
We know the Dark Horse S will be a dedicated race car like the R. That leads me to believing it would have a wing design similar to what the rest of these race cars have. There are some differences in those wings, but they all have that flatter, more squared off look to them. Unless the unique race class the s will be in has radically different areo requirements, I just don't see it.

OP
OP
Dub347sbf

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
We know the Dark Horse S will be a dedicated race car like the R. That leads me to believing it would have a wing design similar to what the rest of these race cars have. There are some differences in those wings, but they all have that flatter, more squared off look to them. Unless the unique race class the s will be in has radically different areo requirements, I just don't see it.
The end of the spoiler on the FP350S, which I think this car is replacing, looks to have kind of a similar shape, but the strange curve is definitely different https://performanceparts.ford.com/FP350S/

S650 Mustang Ford Performance teasing something.. Mustang Dark Horse S ? FP350S

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
Pretty sure this will be the Mach-e drift car. Nothing exciting here

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
If it wasn't an F1 car, you would think it would be something else tied to the partnership.
now we know why the order books aren't open yet. Ford sale+marketing is written single-threaded BASIC and there's no way to run OrderBooks as a TSR.

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I'm intrigued about the DH S or R. Maybe they saved the best designs for these two models. If they look great and have the performance, I'm adding one to the stable.

It's the GT and regular DH that are underwhelming.
Sponsored