• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
This should be the IMSA Mustang GT3 with the 5.4l engine. Sounds crazy that the Mustang will compete with the Z06 GT3 next year. Let's hope Ford is doing what Chevy did and take what they learn from the racecar to deliver a 5.4l GT350 street car.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dub347sbf

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
That wing was on a Red Bull Mach E, too bad, I wanted to see the Dark Horse S.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
This should be the IMSA Mustang GT3 with the 5.4l engine. Sounds crazy that the Mustang will compete with the Z06 GT3 next year. Let's hope Ford is doing what Chevy did and take what they learn from the racecar to deliver a 5.4l GT350 street car.
Yes, I thought for sure this would be between the GT3 and Mach-E drift. Neither I am really interested in but the 5.4L coming down for a Shelby variant in the next year or so is my hope, at least.

speedydave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 Oxford White
I just saw the video of it at the Red Bull F1 launch. I still don't know what it is. Looks like an electric mini van type thing?

OP
OP
Dub347sbf

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I just saw the video of it at the Red Bull F1 launch. I still don't know what it is. Looks like an electric mini van type thing?
Looks like there is both a van and a Mach E in the video. The spoiler was from the Mach E

DarkHorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse(Pending)
Lol. I swear they are just screwing with us now. KNOWING that we are all on pins n needles waiting for any Mustang news!

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Some think this was a mach-e 1400 wing. I beg to differ, here's why. The vertical end pieces on the mach-e wing are completely flat. Here, they're very sharply angled. It could be a trick pulled with perspective, but I doubt it.

The mach-e wing also has a gap running along the mid surface of the wing. We would see that here running across the top of the wing, but we don't, it's clean.

Finally, those struts look like they flow into the roof horizontally, not essentially straight down like the mach-e.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Some think this was a mach-e 1400 wing. I beg to differ, here's why. The vertical end pieces on the mach-e wing are completely flat. Here, they're very sharply angled. It could be a trick pulled with perspective, but I doubt it.

The mach-e wing also has a gap running along the mid surface of the wing. We would see that here running across the top of the wing, but we don't, it's clean.

Finally, those struts look like they flow into the roof horizontally, not essentially straight down like the mach-e.
So what is this?

S650 Mustang Ford Performance teasing something.. Mustang Dark Horse S ? 371B9596-9569-4EE5-99F3-A37DF32B387A
Sponsored