• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Okay so this might sound fishy but I was talking to my dealer earlier today morning and he said that he did a VIN check while on the phone with me to track the location (I don’t even know if that’s possible but okay) and he said that my car appears to be in the middle of a freeway near Detroit in transit. I’m in Cleveland, he went on to say that he wouldn’t be surprised if it got delivered tmrw.

I don’t know how credible this information is but it sure gets my hopes up lol.
It’s most likely being moved to the staging areas that we have been talking about check tomorrow and see where it is maybe he is correct
Sponsored

vvedapud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
My Mustang was at Ramp 59 (Dearborn Truck) just this morning and now it’s saying the car is at Ramp 51 Flat Rock? What happened?

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
We should meet and post a common picture for our cars on this thread....and make everybody regret why they don't live in Michigan. :)
Born and raised in Detroit. Till the state stops electing nut jobs like Whitmer, no thanks. Cooper down here is bad enough.

Trinz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT (Awaiting)
It’s most likely being moved to the staging areas that we have been talking about check tomorrow and see where it is maybe he is correct
Actually you’re right, I called them again after seeing your message and he told me he was mistaken. It looked like the small pin was on the freeway but it’s actually in a staging area near Detroit he said. He also prefaced that the actual delivery date still stands between 7/28 - 8/3.

Fingers crossed.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Why is everybody so impatient? I mean you wait like what, 3-4 months? If I order a car, I need to expect like 8-12 months. I am also sure that you don't lack transportation.

It is funny to see some people sneak in Ford's factory and take pictures :D

I understand your concerns and I also understand that you want your baby to come your way as soon as possible, but it won't change the situation.

Ford knows what they are doing and you all will get your Stangs soon enough.

I grew up with Ford and I know them well enough to always put a certain "expectation level" because there is alsways a *uck up.

DJGold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2015 V6 Manual (3.55 diff)

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Why is everybody so impatient? I mean you wait like what, 3-4 months? If I order a car, I need to expect like 8-12 months. I am also sure that you don't lack transportation.

It is funny to see some people sneak in Ford's factory and take pictures :D

I understand your concerns and I also understand that you want your baby to come your way as soon as possible, but it won't change the situation.

Ford knows what they are doing and you all will get your Stangs soon enough.

I grew up with Ford and I know them well enough to always put a certain "expectation level" because there is alsways a *uck up.
Seriously, I was waiting for a Supra for 7 months before I would even know if I could place an order. I waited over a year for a manual 23 Nissan Z to hit my dealership before I just gave up.

I've only been waiting less then 4 months and my car is already in production! At least I know it exists and it just needs to make a short trip to Granger Ford!

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Yes!
I figured late June early July.
1 major factor for me in ordering was to be driving a 2024 for a good chunk of 2023 all summer, I don’t even get built until AUG.
Definitely dampening my summer for sure.

Trinz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT (Awaiting)
I just got a message from my dealer.
Once again he’s confirming a delivery date of August 4th.
At this point, I’m like, I don’t know what to believe anymore haha.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Yes!
I figured late June early July.
1 major factor for me in ordering was to be driving a 2024 for a good chunk of 2023 all summer, I don’t even get built until AUG.
Definitely dampening my summer for sure.
I'm afraid that was self-inflicted then. Since the absolute EARLIEST any of these cars would hit the market was "early summer", that would have meant you got one of the very first units assuming absolutely no delays. But realistically, all the first units (at least several hundred to a couple thousand) are dealer pre-configs that they work out all the kinks on, then retail orders, so August at the earliest seems pretty realistic for retail orders, with only a small couple-week delay from the "early summer" claim.

I don't blame you though. I also thought I would have my car this summer, but I had assumed August at the earliest from the beginning. I'm sure I secretly hoped all the stars would align and I would get it in July, haha...

I'm not even scheduled for September so I will likely not see my car until actually 2024 :)
Sponsored