• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
So Guys I have a great news for you. I just went to where most of the cars are. I even touched them, and I took pictures for all the colors. I talked with Ford's insider, and it looks like I was not the only one who was freaking out about the hailstorms. Ford was too. So My Ford's friend said that the rare hailstorms happened last week urged Ford to speed the shipping process, and the cars are one step away from shipments. Also he said the OKTB decision is already taken...but not announced. THE CARS WILL BE AT THE DEALERSHIPS BY THE END OF THIS WEEK OR STARTING NEXT WEEK. My next post will include all the pictures I took.
DTOWN.... don't worry what folks here have to say. I've been real quiet on this but I tried to tell people OKTB was already achieved. Nobody listened or maybe few did and I got flack for that like Ford needed to pull out a front page news article to announce it soon as they got it, which they don't. I heard from my main source this morning that VERY VERY soon produced cars will be released. You keep doing you man people just want to circle jerk each other on here most of the time

Last edited:

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I do think it's weird that someone who supposedly has an inside connection with someone at Ford that can share so much intimate knowledge with them about the Mustang launch would be complaining so much about the company's lack of communication.

But apparently I'm alone with feeling that way, so que sera sera...

Last edited:

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
DTOWN.... don't worry what folks here have to say. I've been real quiet on this but I tried to tell people OKTB was already achieved. Nobody listened or maybe few did and I got flack for that like Ford needed to pull out a front page news article to announce it, which they don't. I heard from my main source this morning that VERY VERY soon produced cars will be released. You keep doing you man people just want to circle jerk each other on here most of the time
Thanks Brother. Can't wait to see you posting your S650 soon :)

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
I do think it's weird that someone who supposedly has an inside connection with someone at Ford that can share so much intimate knowledge with them about the Mustang launch would be complaining so much about the company's lack of communication.

But que sera sera...
You just don't want to understand me. It doesn't feel good when you see these horrible hails out of your window....knowing that your brand new car is parking 5 minutes away from you. I know that Ford will not deliver a hailed cars, but I was afraid that cars will be damaged, then Ford will have to delay them again in order to fix them. Regarding the Ford's insider, I just met him today. We exchanged words and we became friends.

Now things changed for me when I got a closure, but unfortunately things didn't change for you. YOU'RE STILL NAGGING. Just stop your unfair criticism, check the images I posted and enjoy the view.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Soooo what's the takeaway here? They're still sitting in a parking lot and we've been hearing for weeks that they should be arriving at dealerships soon.

What's special about this parking lot that makes it any different than the previous location?

Abubatata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
You just don't want to understand me. It doesn't feel good when you see these horrible hails out of your window....knowing that your brand new car is parking 5 minutes away from you. I know that Ford will not deliver a hailed cars, but I was afraid that cars will be damaged, then Ford will have to delay them again in order to fix them. Regarding the Ford's insider, I just met him today. We exchanged words and we became friends.

Now things changed for me when I got a closure, but unfortunately things didn't change for you. YOU'RE STILL NAGGING. Just stop your unfair criticism, check the images I posted and enjoy the view.
if u go back later, can you try snagging a pic of a black gt with the NP and pp :3?

blunders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Soooo what's the takeaway here? They're still sitting in a parking lot and we've been hearing for weeks that they should be arriving at dealerships soon.

What's special about this parking lot that makes it any different than the previous location?
The previous location was at the assembly plant. The current location is a lot in Dearborn. This is important because it means the vehicles have been approved and released from the plant. We should be getting our cars soon.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Nice!
Any progress is good progress. I really wish that we would have more information, but being as these are the initial batch of cars, I understand that there are other obstacles that future people wont have to deal with.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Sounds like you should give up your order and go buy something else sitting on the lot. Quit crying today is a happy day with the embargo lift
No thanks. I'm loyal to Mustang brand. I'm not like you. I can't be on Mustang sites, lecture about Mustang's production, and then have a Corvette profile picture. You're a Chevy intruder. Get out šŸ˜‚

Trinz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT (Awaiting)
Okay so this might sound fishy but I was talking to my dealer earlier today morning and he said that he did a VIN check while on the phone with me to track the location (I donā€™t even know if thatā€™s possible but okay) and he said that my car appears to be in the middle of a freeway near Detroit in transit. Iā€™m in Cleveland, he went on to say that he wouldnā€™t be surprised if it got delivered tmrw.

I donā€™t know how credible this information is but it sure gets my hopes up lol.
Sponsored