• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
We don't even own the cars and neither do the dealers. Add that the current customer for Ford is the dealer. Not me or you. We are the dealer's customer. They are Ford's cars and they will do as they please as they should. It is their business and they aren't going to change it because of the chance of weather or because one / few enthusiasts think they should.
Sponsored

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
We don't even own the cars and neither do the dealers. Add that the current customer for Ford is the dealer. Not me or you. We are the dealer's customer. They are Ford's cars and they will do as they please as they should. It is their business and they aren't going to change it because of the chance of weather or because one / few enthusiasts think they should.
Oh, my bad. I thought I already customized and ordered the car, signed a contract and paid a big deposit for it. I thought I set up a ford's online account on Ford's website (not Dealer's) and when I log in, I see the car info and Vin and all features and details. I thought Ford's Chat (not dealer's chat) responds to my messages because the car is assigned to me. I thought Ford (not dealer) is sending me emails because the car's Vin is in my name.

I'm so sad right now. Thanks for helping me realize that after 4 months of waiting, it turned out that the car is not mine.

I'm so sorry to expect, as a customer, that after 4 months of waiting, I should have already received the car I was told I will get it in 3 months.

I'll just calm down, cancel my plans, summer's commitments, and enslave my sorry self to the mighty Ford's mood and their distractions and stalling.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
So That's your logic:

So It's not ok for us to get an accurate time range about when we get the cars we ordered, but it's ok for Ford to hold the cars for as long as they want....counting on pushovers who are waiting for Santa to slip their cars inside their chimneys

And it's not ok for us to have concerns about the possibility of a hail damage to our cars, but it's ok for Ford to wait till these cars get damaged, and then take it as an excuse to further delays the cars for another year...counting on Insurance lovers and scammers to understand where Ford is coming from.

And it's not ok to think that Ford must ramp up the shipping process to avoid incoming weather risks, but it's ok for Ford to leave the cars sitting ducks for a hail storms....counting on discount lovers who doesn't have a problem buying a new car that's been "repaired"...for the right discount

Bottom line. Vehicles generally take 8 to 12 weeks from order to delivery. We're heading for the 16th weeks, and yet no set date for release. There is no micro ship shortage, there is no pandemic, there is no labor shortage. So unless Ford announces a reasonable reason for the delay, Mustang's enthusiasts will keep the pressure...while apologists will keep crying.

You ordered 1 car and think u know how things work but you are sadly wrong.

You are like talking to a wall, you don't understand simple things. You think your way is it even when 100% wrong.

You keep bringing up logic when you have none, just pure speculation.

I really like how you quoted me yet didn't address anything I said. Just another cry how Ford is doing you so bad and we are sticking up for Ford. Understand the only truth to that part is "your cry"!

You really need to sit back and relax, I'm sure you are making people close to you uncomfortabe.

If it is bothering you that much cancel your order and buy a Honda Civic. LOL

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
You ordered 1 car and think u know how things work but you are sadly wrong.

You are like talking to a wall, you don't understand simple things. You think your way is it even when 100% wrong.

You keep bringing up logic when you have none, just pure speculation.

I really like how you quoted me yet didn't address anything I said. Just another cry how Ford is doing you so bad and we are sticking up for Ford. Understand the only truth to that part is "your cry"!

You really need to sit back and relax, I'm sure you are making people close to you uncomfortabe.

If it is bothering you that much cancel your order and buy a Honda Civic. LOL

I guess you're right. I really feel I'm talking to a wall :)

Well look, you accuse me of speculation, then you speculate I didn't order cars before. You accuse me again of speculation, then you speculate I ordered only one car before. And again and again you accuse me of speculation, then you speculate that I make people close to me uncomfortable. You really need to stop speculating all the time so we can take your anti speculation point seriously :)

I'm your customer-mate. You should be on my side not ford's. We need to stop giving big businesses a motive to abuse us as a customers. point

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Can’t we all just get along?

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Fellas we really got to temper our expectations a little bit, from a delivery and design perspective. I'll be the first to admit I wanted an improved version of the S550 with more tech, comfort and convenience, as well as daily drivability from this model. It's a stretch to say all new, it's disappointing Ford isn't more communicative. For vehicles already produced I'm sure we'll get them soon. Ford has gone through massive transformations in recent years and has learned a lot since the Bronco fiasco. For those not produced it could be a little bit as they ramp up and get Flat Rock to a place of maximum efficiency. One thing I'm sure of is Ford is determined, not just to make this platform overall better in quality, but also in delivery. When I got my S550 I had a shitty manifold leak that burned oil and it would circulate through the cabin due to some fucked up thread engagement and improper torque / angle specs. Let's understand this is technically a new model with new requirements new standards in a new world. the S550 was met with its own issues and controversy but looking back in hindsight I think we would all agree it's one of the best generations of mustangs and Ford aims to improve on all of that, albeit, maybe minor.

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Lancer, 24' GT in Atlas Blue
+1 we all want our cars so let’s be civil

Do we have any other photos/intel on if any cars are actually en route to dealers? The review embargos lifting should be some sign of progress.. right?

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I guess you're right. I really feel I'm talking to a wall :)

Well look, you accuse me of speculation, then you speculate I didn't order cars before. You accuse me again of speculation, then you speculate I ordered only one car before. And again and again you accuse me of speculation, then you speculate that I make people close to me uncomfortable. You really need to stop speculating all the time so we can take your anti speculation point seriously :)

I'm your customer-mate. You should be on my side not ford's. We need to stop giving big businesses a motive to abuse us as a customers. point
Let me show how to respond then I'm done. It is the least I can do since you seem to have a poor education.

Speculation: the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

You stated you ordered 1 car, not speculation. Fact based on your own statement.

I'd admit, I did speculate about making people close to you uncomfortable. That is based on you not understanding the process and crying about it on a public forum. No telling the amount of crying you are doing that is affecting others around you. Even here you have multiple people telling you the same thing and no one backing you up.

Do we even want to go into how many times you speculated and never responded with a single fact or evidence when called out.

So, I only speculated once yet you needed to write probably the worst post on the forums that didn't make a point or any sense.

We are not customer-mates and I do not need to be on your side when you are so wrong.

You are seriously a troll since you couldn't respond correctly with one post with facts to end this, just the same cry over and over.

If this is abuse from Ford, I seriously feel sorry for you.

Again, I did like the "battle cry"!

No more feeding the troll.

Calm down and have a good day.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
So That's your logic:

So It's not ok for us to get an accurate time range about when we get the cars we ordered, but it's ok for Ford to hold the cars for as long as they want....counting on pushovers who are waiting for Santa to slip their cars inside their chimneys

And it's not ok for us to have concerns about the possibility of a hail damage to our cars, but it's ok for Ford to wait till these cars get damaged, and then take it as an excuse to further delays the cars for another year...counting on Insurance lovers and scammers to understand where Ford is coming from.

And it's not ok to think that Ford must ramp up the shipping process to avoid incoming weather risks, but it's ok for Ford to leave the cars sitting ducks for a hail storms....counting on discount lovers who doesn't have a problem buying a new car that's been "repaired"...for the right discount

Bottom line. Vehicles generally take 8 to 12 weeks from order to delivery. We're heading for the 16th weeks, and yet no set date for release. There is no micro ship shortage, there is no pandemic, there is no labor shortage. So unless Ford announces a reasonable reason for the delay, Mustang's enthusiasts will keep the pressure...while apologists will keep crying.
I hate to say it, but your post is starting to give off Karen vibes.

Ford can't control the weather, and they're not going to shop you a car that has hail damage.

Knowing those facts, I'm struggling to understand your discontentment...

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
I remember when I ordered my 2011GT. It was one of the last 11's built. I ordered mid November of 11 and didn't get it until mid March of 2012. I was able to know when it was in production fist week in February and when it was shipped by rail. Some of the reasons it took so long was 2 weeks lost for dealer allocation, 2 weeks plant shudown for Cristmas,
one week for glass roof, 2 weeks sat in yard snow storm, 1 week from rail yard.
I feel bad for all waiting for their cars. I will be ordering a 24 as soon as I get to drive one. I hope it won't take as long as my 2011 to get.

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 2022 MT
I would like to understand why this keeps happening on mustang7g.com. Lovely discussions often turn into people snarling verbal attacks at each other. That got me to move away from this forum back to mustang6g.com where cordiality is the norm. Granted, I do own a S550 and don’t have a S650 on order.
So what gives? Younger, more hot-blooded generation of customers? Tweet for Twat habbits? Angst infused by delay?

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I remember when I ordered my 2011GT. It was one of the last 11's built. I ordered mid November of 11 and didn't get it until mid March of 2012. I was able to know when it was in production fist week in February and when it was shipped by rail. Some of the reasons it took so long was 2 weeks lost for dealer allocation, 2 weeks plant shudown for Cristmas,
one week for glass roof, 2 weeks sat in yard snow storm, 1 week from rail yard.
I feel bad for all waiting for their cars. I will be ordering a 24 as soon as I get to drive one. I hope it won't take as long as my 2011 to get.
Yeah, even in perfect conditions the longest part to get the car was after it was produced. It sat at a staging area for ever. It was a day back then to get a truck to bring it from the train yard in AZ to the dealership and I was able to pick it up the next day. Now been told that getting a truck to pick it up from the train yard here can take over a week.

I have never ordered a vehicle months after it has started manufacturing. You would think that it would be a little quicker than what we are going thru now, but not by much. Ford does have a process for what they do, might not make sense to everyone but it is what it is.

I'm willing to bet you will see a 24 on the lot before my order comes in.

I'm "speculating" that in 2 weeks there will be some at the dealerships here in Az.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Guys. I know where all the cars are. I'm looking at them right now....and they're not in Ramp 59. I'll post pictures in a bit