• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
You probably wonā€™t noticed the small dings from the hail. Nothing to worry about.
šŸ˜‚. But I really hope there wasn't any damage. I hope Ford will confirm.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Guys. This is an urgent question. We just got a hailstorm in Dearborn, and it was aggressive. Any of you knows exactly how big the hails have to be to damage a car? I'm asking this question because a lot of our cars are sitting in a Ford Dearborn bin right now, and they're pretty exposed to such storms.

Guys, Ford needs to start offloading these cars immediately. Last week a hailstorm... not that far from Dearborn damaged Cars and Businesses. They keep talking about holding the cars for a quality check.... BUT WHAT ABOUT THE EXTERIOR BODY QUALITY OF THESE CARS?!...and What's the benefit of getting a quality car with a dented body?!

Chill out. You think Ford is gonna deliver a new car with hail damage? Theyā€™ve been building cars for a century itā€™s all gonna be fine

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
šŸ˜‚. But I really hope there wasn't any damage. I hope Ford will confirm.
Chill out. You think Ford is gonna deliver a new car with hail damage? Theyā€™ve been building cars for a century itā€™s all gonna be fine
Iā€™m not concerned they would deliver damaged cars. Iā€™m concerned they lack the capacity to produce replacements in anything less than a geological time scale.
If they would just ship the damn things this wouldnā€™t even be a potential issue.

The real problem with Ford will be their complete lack of communication to customers.

Last edited:

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Unfortunately we

Iā€™m not concerned they would deliver damaged cars. Iā€™m concerned they lack the capacity to produce replacements in anything less than a geological time scale.
If they would just ship the damn things this wouldnā€™t even be a potential issue.

The real problem with Ford will be their complete lack of communication to customers.
Hate to say it but I think a bunch of people on this forum are expecting wayyyy too much. You have an online tracker that shows your cars status, you have an online chat system and customer support from ford where you can get updates, you can contact your dealer. Idk what anyone really expects ford to come out and say other than ā€œhey weā€™re making cars and we will release them in summer of 2023ā€
Oh wait they did say thatā€¦..

As for storms, shit happens and of course there will be delays if they have to fix 1000 cars. They arenā€™t shipping cause they arenā€™t ready to be sold. No amount of online ranting will change that.

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Hate to say it but I think a bunch of people on this forum are expecting wayyyy too much. You have an online tracker that shows your cars status, you have an online chat system and customer support from ford where you can get updates, you can contact your dealer. Idk what anyone really expects ford to come out and say other than ā€œhey weā€™re making cars and we will release them in summer of 2023ā€
Oh wait they did say thatā€¦..

As for storms, shit happens and of course there will be delays if they have to fix 1000 cars. They arenā€™t shipping cause they arenā€™t ready to be sold. No amount of online ranting will change that.
We will have to agree to disagree on the amount of communication and transparency expected from a business weā€™re spending $60k with.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
We will have to agree to disagree on the amount of communication and transparency expected from a business weā€™re spending $60k with.
$60k is nothing compared to fords total sales, they had a $158 billion revenue last year. And although revenue does not equal profit, mustang sales are just a small fraction of their net income. Whether you like it or not, they probably don't care enough to deal with online complainers seeing as we're just going to buy the product anyways.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Iā€™ll just say Iā€™ve never been happier to NOT have my car built yet than just now after reading this threadā€¦.just 2 more weeks and hopefully no more hail storms šŸ¤ž