• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DH movement with constraints.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
A week ago or so, i saw where the HP for the DH was one of the constraints listed. This past weekend I saw where some people with the HP were scheduled. Even one of my coworkers received their production date. Has anyone else heard of any movement in regards to the DH?
Sponsored

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
It seems to vary by region 🤷‍♂️

Rfort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse, 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 392
A week ago or so, i saw where the HP for the DH was one of the constraints listed. This past weekend I saw where some people with the HP were scheduled. Even one of my coworkers received their production date. Has anyone else heard of any movement in regards to the DH?
I have a 7/17 build date moved from 7/21 hoping it stays on track! Ordered the day the banks opened, Blue Ember, painted stripes, loaded but no CF.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
It seems to vary by region 🤷‍♂️
I agree. I saw an email in the Dallas region with the HP constrained, but not AP, it was for scheduling last week.

I wonder if they are building the HP for northern regions first, since it gets colder quicker and the tires aren't supposed to be in super cold weather. I remember the Mach 1 guys saying they wouldn't even build HP cars from something like December to February. Last chance to get scheduled for HP may come in September for November build, or we may be waiting until January for March builds.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
I have a DH ordered with HP and have been scheduled for weeks (Mid Aug Production Date).

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I have a DH ordered with HP and have been scheduled for weeks (Mid Aug Production Date).
You are up north right? I know the Dallas region is still being told no HP yet by regional reps. I do think it is regional availability.

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
I have a build date of 8/21 for my DH. However, I did not order HP or AP.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You are up north right? I know the Dallas region is still being told no HP yet by regional reps. I do think it is regional availability.
South Dakota

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am in the same area neighbor, no hp and no schedule nor Vin.
That’s crazy. What was your priority code? I have a VIN, but no Window Sticker yet.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priority sucks at a whopping 19.
Uh….that might be the case. I had a 10, but being that I ordered it from such a small dealership in SD I’m still shocked I’m scheduled. Hopefully yours is coming so we can meet.

Ryunker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 convertible, 1971 Mach1
Uh….that might be the case. I had a 10, but being that I ordered it from such a small dealership in SD I’m still shocked I’m scheduled. Hopefully yours is coming so we can meet.
Same, ordered it here in Madison, but its still a 19

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Same, ordered it here in Madison, but its still a 19
Those codes are only for prioritizing the dealership's orders. Ford doesn't use them relative to any other orders in the system. However, some dealerships use the same code (e.g. 10 or 19) for all orders, so it does nothing in that case.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
My Blue Ember DH, had a 7/10 production now 7/19. 700a, HP, AP. Got my VIN on 4/13.

I dont think we have one DH Blue Ember actually in production yet on this forum.

I'm hoping after this week we see a lot of DH activity.
Sponsored