• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Finally DH scheduled!

sknsr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150. 2009 Escape
I’ll be doing my usual Friday contact with Ford Chat. Hope I get the same. Good news you got. Mine was ordered April 3. DH, AP, 700a and 10 speed
Sponsored

OP
OP

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
So you had to contact ford chat and they gave you your VIN and date? You didn't receive an email from ford regarding it? I
Yes that is correct. I never received any email after my order was placed. I've just been in the dark tbh. Today I got both a vin and build date. Dealer doesn't even know 😂.

JoFranko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
I just messaged ford chat as well and they gave me my VIN and a schedule week of 10/2. No email or call from my dealer. DH ordered 3/29

OP
OP

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine is the same as yours sans HP. Premium DH Blue Ember AP 10A, no other options. Ordered Apr 8, received VIN Jun 15, originally scheduled for the week of Sept 4, window sticker appeared Aug 15, as of now blend date is next Tuesday Aug 22.

I'm in no hurry though, feel free to call Ford and ask them to swap your place in line with mine.
I wish I could do that. But the time frame gives me time to make some quick cash and make it easier for me to get my loan approved. I just needed a build date. Now I know to just stop driving my other car or keep the miles low and trade it in.

sknsr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150. 2009 Escape
Just finished with ford chat. Still unscheduled clean for week no. 7. Looking more like a Christmas present.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Just finished with ford chat. Still unscheduled clean for week no. 7. Looking more like a Christmas present.
Same, Unscheduled Clean, but Monday will be the start of week 21.

Ordered 3/27. Blue Ember / HP / AP / 6M.

Dealer said they had 3 allocations when I placed my order, I am beginning to think that was a big fib!!

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I just decided to check ford chat for my usual disappointment and heartbreak. Had my clown face on and was prepared for the usual response.

To my shock I instead got a build date 10/16 and also received a VIN today also. I never received any emails from ford and my dealer hasn't contacted me yet. Lol i know I won't get it before my bday late November. But it will be a great late bday and Christmas gift 😭.
Order was 3/27. Blue Ember, HP, AP, 10A
Bro what?!! I contacted today as well they said it’s unscheduled/clean im fixing to loose my shit

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I just decided to check ford chat for my usual disappointment and heartbreak. Had my clown face on and was prepared for the usual response.

To my shock I instead got a build date 10/16 and also received a VIN today also. I never received any emails from ford and my dealer hasn't contacted me yet. Lol i know I won't get it before my bday late November. But it will be a great late bday and Christmas gift 😭.
Order was 3/27. Blue Ember, HP, AP, 10A
Same build too

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Thanks! Getting it before Xmas would be awesome! If it comes 2 weeks after my bday and 2 weeks before Christmas I will not complain. It will be driven idc about the cold weather 😂.
Careful tho those tires do not like cold weather since u got HP but congrats!!

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Nice! Same as mine, other than the 10A/6MT.

Unfortunately I've spoken to my dealer and they still don't have a timeline of when they will earn their scheduling allocations... They were given 2 order allocations and I was order #1 😅🤞🙏 but looking like November scheduling at the earliest now.
Me too same situation

OP
OP

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Careful tho those tires do not like cold weather since u got HP but congrats!!
And yeah I know. I think I'm going to just get some ps4s when I get the car. But thank you, I hope you get scheduled soon too. I was getting frustrated as well.

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Still unscheduled... might end up avoiding the move away from my office which means I can keep waiting I guess. No point in rushing out to the used car market. I visited my dealer yesterday and talked to the GSM to confirm my order, price protection, and the next allocation. They already have a base model released for shipment (didn't take it) and a 700a with no AP/HP (didn't take it) going into production so good to know I'll be the first to take delivery of one with the HP from my dealer. They have 5 allocations for the MY so I'm now thinking of a Q1 2024 delivery at this rate. I have a birthday in December along with Christmas so it would make an awesome present, even if it's just a VIN and build date at that point.

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
And yeah I know. I think I'm going to just get some ps4s when I get the car. But thank you, I hope you get scheduled soon too. I was getting frustrated as well.
Ive ordered two to see which one i will get first from different dealers
Sponsored