• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse Scheduled!!

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
Congrats! Mine is scheduled for the same week. Was originally scheduled for June 26th. Blue Ember all options except Carbon Fiber, 6 speed. Let's hope it stands!!
Awesome! I have almost the same as you, no CF and didn’t do painted stripes. Was told by Ford today that no build date for me, but told me there are no constraints holding it up. Hope to be scheduled next couple of months. Ordered 3/28.

GreenBarkingFrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda S2000
Weird so did not many ap or hp get scheduled? Mine got scheduled and the only two options I didn't get was the CF wheels and painted stripe

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Weird so did not many ap or hp get scheduled? Mine got scheduled and the only two options I didn't get was the CF wheels and painted stripe
As far as what we can see from the tracking thread only 2 or 3 people with AP and or HP have been scheduled

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
Ordered 3/28 DH Blue Ember 700A AP NO HP still no build date or VIN!:angry: Looking like winter delivery!:curse:

I think the DH Blue Ember with AP & or HP is not getting scheduled! ????

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
Ordered 3/28 DH Blue Ember 700A AP NO HP still no build date or VIN!:angry: Looking like winter delivery!:curse:

With how there’s delivery issues everyone’s having I think we all are getting late fal winter delivery’s :/

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si

1 or 2 members with AP & HP have been scheduled. I saw the posts yesterday. may be in the tracker too

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1 or 2 members with AP & HP have been scheduled. I saw the posts yesterday. may be in the tracker too
So WTH where is mine LOL!

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
we're just starting with DH scheduling. Hey at least there's no stop build or constraints listed. My magic 8 ball says next big round of scheduling will be good for us (he'll magically turn into a baseball if he's wrong though)

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Something you’ve probably already done but have you contacted your dealer?
Was at the dealer this morning for maintenance on my 11 stang & 16 Escape. My salesman was not in & the ones that were are not helpful at all! Will call his ass on Monday! LOL!

Cajun Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse, Shadow Black, AT, 700A, AP
I've had vin since 4/13 and build date since 4/27. Build date has moved several times; currently 7/11. Got 01 priority code when ordered (3/27). DH 700A, A10, HP, Shadow Black.
Pretty interested to see if 7/11 will stick.

Mullethunter324

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse

I have the same order as above and I finally got my VIN on 6/15. No scheduling for me yet though.
Sponsored