• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse Scheduled!!

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Correct.

Oxford White
Added 700a and Grabber Blue Calipers only.
Heck yeah man! I'm curious if your dealer pulled your order summary if it would show priority code move to 01 like @fordvideoguy stated would happen when DH are scheduled.

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
Heck yeah man! I'm curious if your dealer pulled your order summary if it would show priority code move to 01 like @fordvideoguy stated would happen when DH are scheduled.
I will ask to see if it changed. I ordered from a small dealership too. I was not expecting to get the email so soon. Especially since I have not seen any Dark Horse scheduling emails for any of our US customers.

Did you order a DH?

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
There's been a decent chunk of DH US scheduling as of last week. A lot scheduled in August, but still not me :sadface:

Checked again today, still no scheduling. Considering dropping AP and going Race Red.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Welp guess my dealer gave their first allocation to someone else after telling me i had it. Guess it will be next year for me.

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There's been a decent chunk of DH US scheduling as of last week. A lot scheduled in August, but still not me :sadface:

Checked again today, still no scheduling. Considering dropping AP and going Race Red.
You could always wrap it to get the black roof!?! You just cant get the AP calipers.

I am planning to add aftermarket stripes to mimic the painted stripes.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I will ask to see if it changed. I ordered from a small dealership too. I was not expecting to get the email so soon. Especially since I have not seen any Dark Horse scheduling emails for any of our US customers.

Did you order a DH?
Yeah, a few weeks ago they asked if I wanted to drop AP and HP to get scheduled. Politely declined. Now I see no constraints for DH, and I'm guessing if it doesn't get picked up today, it'll be next month. But even then, my patience isn't being tested yet.

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welp guess my dealer gave their first allocation to someone else after telling me i had it. Guess it will be next year for me.
That sucks! My first dealer who I worked with since the release of the s650 promised MSRP and then told me they wanted $20k over when I went to order. I found another dealership at MSRP.

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, a few weeks ago they asked if I wanted to drop AP and HP to get scheduled. Politely declined. Now I see no constraints for DH, and I'm guessing if it doesn't get picked up today, it'll be next month. But even then, my patience isn't being tested yet.
It will be worth it in the long run! But I totally understand the testing of your patience!

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
I was scheduled for next Monday but it got moved to the end week of July. Guess I am more fortunate than some others I’ve seen.

Rfort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse, 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 392
Sorry correction mine is scheduled for July 21 !! WooHoo!!

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! Mine is scheduled for the same week. Was originally scheduled for June 26th. Blue Ember all options except Carbon Fiber, 6 speed. Let's hope it stands!!
Im not holding my breath. I figure my actual build date will be in September. My 22 Expedition build date got moved 3 times. This will probably be the same.
Sponsored