• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

FINALLY Scheduled!

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
What is your BLEND date? This is the day they start to build your car.
I have no clue. Where is that on the email or the status?
Sponsored

RebelMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Bullitt
It's on the top of your window sticker. Looks something like this...

S650 Mustang FINALLY Scheduled! 1708021700995

They took TWO days to build my car, 02/07-02/09.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT

mustangmike2176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Dark Horse (on order), '20 Explorer, '17 F150
What is your BLEND date? This is the day they start to build your car.
As far as I'm aware, the only way I can get my Blend date is when the window sticker is produced. And I don't think that is available until my car goes into production in April. I could be way wrong though...

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
Congrats!! I know you have been waiting for awhile.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As far as I'm aware, the only way I can get my Blend date is when the window sticker is produced. And I don't think that is available until my car goes into production in April. I could be way wrong though...
So the "Blend" date is when they "blend" all the parts together? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Actually makes some sense, just a weird choice [to me] of word.

RebelMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Bullitt
(2) Got ZERO emails, but ONE blend date. STATUS: SHIPPED | Mustang7G - 2024+ S650 Mustang Forum (Hybrid, GT, EcoBoost, GT350, GT500, Bullitt, Mach 1)
Semi correct. You will get to look up your sticker long before production. I could look it up shortly after it was schedule. That said, Ford does not display the link to your sticker until production. Unfortunately, that link was broken for me and still is. Just keep checking outside of getting their link.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2) Got ZERO emails, but ONE blend date. STATUS: SHIPPED | Mustang7G - 2024+ S650 Mustang Forum (Hybrid, GT, EcoBoost, GT350, GT500, Bullitt, Mach 1)
Semi correct. You will get to look up your sticker long before production. I could look it up shortly after it was schedule. That said, Ford does not display the link to your sticker until production. Unfortunately, that link was broken for me and still is. Just keep checking outside of getting their link.
How "Shortly" were you able to read the sticker?

RebelMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Bullitt
How "Shortly" were you able to read the sticker?
My schedule date changed a few times before it finally settled in. That took a few days. It was shortly after that when I could pull the sticker. For me about five days from the first time it was scheduled. That said, my schedule date window came much sooner than what I see with you and others so it may take a little longer before you can pull your sticker. Just keep checking. Use the window sticker link I have embedded in my thread.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My schedule date changed a few times before it finally settled in. That took a few days. It was shortly after that when I could pull the sticker. For me about five days from the first time it was scheduled. That said, my schedule date window came much sooner than what I see with you and others so it may take a little longer before you can pull your sticker. Just keep checking. Use the window sticker link I have embedded in my thread.
I have the link and have tested it. Sticker not yet released. I'll try it late next week.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Congrats. Not sure why you say "finally" though. I ordered mine a month before you did and I'm scheduled for the preceding week. I think you're right on schedule at 3-4 months. Mine is slightly behind at 4-5.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats. Not sure why you say "finally" though. I ordered mine a month before you did and I'm scheduled for the preceding week. I think you're right on schedule at 3-4 months. Mine is slightly behind at 4-5.
I have been trying to understand the logic of scheduling. There are at least four other orders similar and two identical [except for paint color] that were submitted one or two weeks after mine and got scheduled up to two weeks ago.
What is your configuration?
Sponsored