• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Finally DH scheduled!

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
I just decided to check ford chat for my usual disappointment and heartbreak. Had my clown face on and was prepared for the usual response.

To my shock I instead got a build date 10/16 and also received a VIN today also. I never received any emails from ford and my dealer hasn't contacted me yet. Lol i know I won't get it before my bday late November. But it will be a great late bday and Christmas gift 😭.
Order was 3/27. Blue Ember, HP, AP, 10A
Sponsored

Last edited:

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Woohoo! What spec DH did you get and when did you order? (Just asking how long you've been waiting, I know it doesn't mean anything regarding being scheduled)

Richthebish12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F-150
I just decided to check ford chat for my usual disappointment and heartbreak. Had my clown face on and was prepared for the usual response.

To my shock I instead got a build date 10/16 and also received a VIN today also. I never received any emails from ford and my dealer hasn't contacted me yet. Lol i know I won't get it before my bday late November. But it will be a great late bday and Christmas gift 😭.
Congrats! That is a long wait for sure. But it will be worth it. It seems like once it enters production, the process really starts to speed up, so maybe you will have it before xmas!

OP
OP

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! That is a long wait for sure. But it will be worth it. It seems like once it enters production, the process really starts to speed up, so maybe you will have it before xmas!
Thanks! Getting it before Xmas would be awesome! If it comes 2 weeks after my bday and 2 weeks before Christmas I will not complain. It will be driven idc about the cold weather 😂.

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Interesting. Dark horse premium order date 3/29, blend date 7/21, in production as of 7/26. The vin was received 5/1. It sound like your dealer received another allocation of Dark horses and just added you into the queue.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting. Dark horse premium order date 3/29, blend date 7/21, in production as of 7/26. The vin was received 5/1. It sound like your dealer received another allocation of Dark horses and just added you into the queue.
Huh?

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice! Same as mine, other than the 10A/6MT.

Unfortunately I've spoken to my dealer and they still don't have a timeline of when they will earn their scheduling allocations... They were given 2 order allocations and I was order #1 😅🤞🙏 but looking like November scheduling at the earliest now.

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
The order was placed 2 days before mine and it appears to be two or three months after mine. Only thing I can come up with is somebody sat on the order and it was recently placed in the system.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The order was placed 2 days before mine and it appears to be two or three months after mine. Only thing I can come up with is somebody sat on the order and it was recently placed in the system.
That's not how it works at all. My order was also 3/27, and I'm still not scheduled. Every dealer earns their build/schedule allocations at different times, regardless of when the orders were placed.

OP
OP

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's been in the ordering system for months. Ford had to just schedule me tbh. My dealer is a small dealer and I got the car at MRSP. Priority code 19. And I'm in GA and the dealer is in southwest GA. Small country area 😂.

OP
OP

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice! Same as mine, other than the 10A/6MT.

Unfortunately I've spoken to my dealer and they still don't have a timeline of when they will earn their scheduling allocations... They were given 2 order allocations and I was order #1 😅🤞🙏 but looking like November scheduling at the earliest now.
Dude I thought the same thing then boom without warning I get scheduled today. And I think it would be close to 10/23 or November. Since it seemed like they were going to November orders or late October. Now I can prepare to sale my other car or just keep the miles low.

LCDRChemEng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BE DH Premium A10
Mine is the same as yours sans HP. Premium DH Blue Ember AP 10A, no other options. Ordered Apr 8, received VIN Jun 15, originally scheduled for the week of Sept 4, window sticker appeared Aug 15, as of now blend date is next Tuesday Aug 22.

I'm in no hurry though, feel free to call Ford and ask them to swap your place in line with mine.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Congrats! Glad they are picking up more Dark Horse cars.
I hoped on Ford Performance chat, still unscheduled here. The guy I talked to was cool, said he was taking off tomorrow for the Woodward Dream Cruise and was driving some prototype cars that his dad made. Pretty cool stuff, I want to check that cruise someday.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse (ordered)
So you had to contact ford chat and they gave you your VIN and date? You didn't receive an email from ford regarding it? I
Sponsored