• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Convertible Production Scheduled!

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
March 27th. The order was accepted around 4:30 EST. Still waiting to learn if X-Plan pricing applies. Told my dealer I would walk away from MSRP + ADM. I'm excited, but not THAT excited.
X-plan applies to all except DH. At least with vert you don't have the rear glass/frame defects that carry over from S550. :)

I don't get why so many people chase the Dark Pony (black) package which severely crimps their ability to get scheduled.. It's costs pennies to plasti-dip stuff.

Date of order doesn't matter so much as your geographic region (course allocation) and dealer (minor allocation).
Sponsored

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
I've been following the posts here regularly and have a pretty good idea that it will be a long wait for a convertible. That's why I was STUNNED to see my priority #19 order for a GT convertible with PP, active exhaust, and MagneRide has a build date of July 24! I know this is an estimate, but I have a VIN and a date, which is more than I expected! Anyone else have a convertible build date in the USA?

Screenshot 2023-05-25 131247.png
When was your order date ?

Snakeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Vert, 2011 Shelby GT500 Vert, 2020 BMW X5
Ordered Vert May 12 build week of July 31 Hopefully

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
Ordered my vert 3/28: Priority code 10
Build date 7/31
Tracking:eek:rder code and VIN not valig

OP
OP
Decio

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Ordered my vert 3/28: Priority code 10
Build date 7/31
Tracking:eek:rder code and VIN not valig
My tracking isn't working yet either. Baby steps. Not much to track until July for me.

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
Awesome news! Here's to many fun adventures in your new Mustang soon! Thank you for being part of the Ford family!
It would make our day if you could start a thread, showing some of the cars going through production! 😍 Or if we could get a photo of our car when it rolls off of the assembly line. For the special vehicles, like the Mustang, I think a photo should be supplied with every sale. That is something that requires minimum effort but creates a big impact on the overall experience. 🤷‍♂️

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
The mustang is not an iota more special than the equally lowly fiesta.

At the Rouge you can see the trucks take their first steps navigating the test loop. I'm sure thete is a vatage point at the mustang plant where someone can park their butt with a telephoto lens and web cam.

But why it's only a car and youll get yours when you bloody get it. If ever.

Last edited:

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
The mustang is not an iota more special than the equally lowly fiesta.

At the Rouge you can see the trucks take their first steps navigating the test loop. I'm sure thete is a vatage point at the mustang plant where someone can park their butt with a telephoto lens and web cam.

But why it's only a car and youll get yours when you bloody get it. If ever.
Who shat in your fruit loops

Snakeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Vert, 2011 Shelby GT500 Vert, 2020 BMW X5
Update Today May 30 dealer advised build date now wo June 26! still can't track.
Fingers crossed
Update Ford customer support advised build date now wo July 10
Sponsored