• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

GT Premium Available at MSRP - Scheduled For Production 8/28/2023

lastsun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Hi all,

Unfortunately, I had to back out of my order and wanted to give back to the forum and see if anyone wanted to take them. This would put you ahead in the line as it is going into production in 10 days and get your car way sooner than ordering it one now.

The car is scheduled for production on 8/28/2023
MSRP is $61,170 with zero markup and the x plan is available if you qualify
I bought multiple Broncos from this dealership and their service is awesome and my salesperson is amazing.

Dealer is located in North Carolina

PM me if you are interested for the dealership info so I can refer you to my salesperson

S650 Mustang GT Premium Available at MSRP - Scheduled For Production 8/28/2023 1692371570667
Sponsored

Last edited:

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Hi all,

Unfortunately, I had to back out of my order and wanted to give back to the forum and see if anyone wanted to take them. This would put you ahead in the line as it is going into production in 10 days and get your car way sooner than ordering it one now.

The car is scheduled for production on 8/28/2023
MSRP is $61,170 with zero markup and the x plan is available if you qualify
I bought multiple Broncos from this dealership and their service is awesome and my salesperson is amazing.

Dealer is located in North Carolina

PM me if you are interested for the dealership info so I can refer you to my salesperson

1692371570667.png
can the order be adjusted since it hasn't gone into production yet?
Sponsored