• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
[Admin Edit] Please also share your build dates/VIN info in the Mustang7G Order Tracking Sheet!

As everyone is getting their cars scheduled, I felt like having one place for everyone to post their dates would be a good idea at least until the admins create a spot for it on the forums lists.

Also, I received my build date of June 12th and VIN, and I do have both Performance Pack and Night Pony on my GT Premium so the previous info might have been wrong about those packages being a constraint.

If anyone can share the VIN tracker with everyone too that would be great.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Does this info come from our dealer or does Ford email us our VIN and dates?
I had to ask my dealer I haven't received an email from ford yet other than the confirmation email

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
I just asked my dealer and was told they haven’t received anything yet on my order.

OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I just asked my dealer and was told they haven’t received anything yet on my order.
I am sure you will get some information soon :)

OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
For people that have more experience with Ford orders when can we expect delivery? I have heard 4-6 weeks after the build date but my dealer said most likely in August.

Luckybob2485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
For people that have more experience with Ford orders when can we expect delivery? I have heard 4-6 weeks after the build date but my dealer said most likely in August.
I ordered a 2022 Mustang GT through Granger Ford, and my vehicle was delivered about 3-4 weeks after the build week.

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
oh man, congrats to you guys. I got my conf email 3/29 so fingers crossed im in the early build wave. we'll see though

Luckybob2485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
oh man, congrats to you guys. I got my conf email so fingers crossed im in the early build wave. we'll see though
I’m hoping I get my base GT in the early wave as well. With no extra options, it should hopefully be easier to schedule/build.

All Terrain NAtion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
I asked my dealer right after I posted on here and the guy told me Ford will email me this information.. :facepalm::headbang:
Dealers will get a notice Monday or Tuesday that they have orders that should pop. Thursday’s are when they officially know.

unless your dealer is super friendly and helpful they will not go out of their way to tell you any of this.
Ford has a tracker email that should get sent close to the build day as well

Luckybob2485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Dealers will get a notice Monday or Tuesday that they have orders that should pop. Thursday’s are when they officially know.

unless your dealer is super friendly and helpful they will not go out of their way to tell you any of this.
Do you know how soon Ford typically sends an email to the customer with the build/schedule info?

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic

I guess my dealer isn't that friendly/helpful LOL :crackup:
Sponsored