• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Post your build date roller coaster

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Start
8/14
8/3
8/2
8/3
8/2
7/31
8/3
Now
Sponsored

OP
OP
LETHAL

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
🤔

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I’ll be the odd ball only had one date didn’t change

Scheduled Week of 6/19
Blend 6/12
Actually built 6/19

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Unfortunately I'm going to have to cancel and re-place my order. I placed my order back on May 16th and have a build date of August 14th, so about 3 months after my order was placed.

I'm planning on placing the new order this weekend, so hopefully I'll get a build date around late October.

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Ordered on 3/27 and still haven't received an email confirmation from Ford or a VIN. My dealer "claims" that my car is scheduled to be built on 8/7. I've gotten more useful information from this site than anywhere else. Long McArthur Ford also has some good production update information on YouTube. I'm really starting to get frustrated. It would be nice if Ford was a little more straight forward with their production information. I really resent Ford dangling the "proverbial carrot" in front of my face. I'm beginning to think I should have kept my '19 C7 Z06.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Ordered on 3/27 and still haven't received an email confirmation from Ford or a VIN. My dealer "claims" that my car is scheduled to be built on 8/7. I've gotten more useful information from this site than anywhere else. Long McArthur Ford also has some good production update information on YouTube. I'm really starting to get frustrated. It would be nice if Ford was a little more straight forward with their production information. I really resent Ford dangling the "proverbial carrot" in front of my face. I'm beginning to think I should have kept my '19 C7 Z06.
Did your dealer put your email address in right? I never got an email confirmation until they fixed my email address. I got a confirmation email from Ford about 30 minutes after they fixed it.

MaxxRPM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 GT
Ordered 6/30
Build date/week 9/25

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Did your dealer put your email address in right? I never got an email confirmation until they fixed my email address. I got a confirmation email from Ford about 30 minutes after they fixed it.
Yes, my email is correct. I've given it to the dealer twice.

ProdiGee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler, Ford F150
Build date: 11 September
Order date: 17 June

2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT w/ AVE, NPP, 301a.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
I have seen and heard so many people that ordered on 3/27 getting no updates (Other than the canned automated ones), not scheduled, no blend date, no VIN. I am beginning to believe that their system wasn't ready for the massive influx and shitcanned all of those orders!!!

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost, Vapor Blue, HPP
Ordered on 7/14... Salesman said I should have a confirmation email within several hours. After several days, no email. Called the dealer got a confirmation shortly after with an order date of 7/19?(the day I called) Next day, 7/20 got a VIN and build week of 9/18. Tracking now shows build week 8/28. Ecoboost premium, HPP

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
My email (received on 6/15) said my car would be built on the week of 8/21, and the tracker is showing production on the week of 8/18.

I ordered on 4/7.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LETHAL

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Unfortunately I'm going to have to cancel and re-place my order. I placed my order back on May 16th and have a build date of August 14th, so about 3 months after my order was placed.

I'm planning on placing the new order this weekend, so hopefully I'll get a build date around late October.
How come?

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
How come?
I signed up for MCA membership too late and my Mustang will arrive at the dealer before my 90 days of membership for X-Plan pricing. I need to wait till October to take delivery
Sponsored