• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Scheduled!

ecc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Mustang Coupe, 24 Mustang GT, 24 Blazer RS
Figured my first post might as well be this as I'm sure there are others wondering about timing. My order was confirmed 8/8 and I just received confirmation it's scheduled 1/22 or 1/29 (the email and the tracking have two different dates for some reason).
Sponsored

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Why did it take so long to get scheduled? What did you order?

OP
OP
ecc

ecc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They emailed a couple of times saying supply chain issues were causing delays. GT Coupe Premium with Performance package, B&O sound, and active exhaust.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They emailed a couple of times saying supply chain issues were causing delays. GT Coupe Premium with Performance package, B&O sound, and active exhaust.
I'm no expert on this, but to me that is way too long to be waiting for that car. The PP might have slowed it down some but nothing else about that order should cause those sorts of delays. I am glad to hear you got scheduled. I just ordered mine a few weeks ago. What dealer did you use by the way? I'm in the Baltimore area (well sort of).

OP
OP
ecc

ecc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It has been rather annoying. I was trying to theorize what might be the problem, but nothing I asked for seemed like it would be out of the ordinary for every build. It would have been nice if they said what specifically was causing the delay (if it was like the interior color, I'd probably just change it).

Al Packer's White Marsh. They've seemed ok, though everything has been done via text/email.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
I'm no expert on this, but to me that is way too long to be waiting for that car. The PP might have slowed it down some but nothing else about that order should cause those sorts of delays. I am glad to hear you got scheduled. I just ordered mine a few weeks ago. What dealer did you use by the way? I'm in the Baltimore area (well sort of).
Lol no it is not a long wait. Multiple people who ordered day one 3/27 are still waiting for their original builds. Heck some dont even have a vin and they ordered before this person. So there is a wait. But the wait is very very random. Some have waited 2-3 months others have waited over 6 months. My order was 3/27 and I did not get the car until 11/2.

OP
OP
ecc

ecc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol no it is not a long wait. Multiple people who ordered day one 3/27 are still waiting for their original builds. Heck some dont even have a vin and they ordered before this person. So there is a wait. But the wait is very very random. Some have waited 2-3 months others have waited over 6 months. My order was 3/27 and I did not get the car until 11/2.
Well I feel fortunate then.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seems like the initial early orders took a long time, but the more recent ones seem to be in the 3-4 month range unless there is a particular part of the order slowing it down like the NP package. I'm hoping for February on mine. We'll see.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Well I feel fortunate then.
Lol I was lucky to get my build in before the cut-off date for the handling package. But some have had their cars built just sitting at the factory or railyard for months. It's just pure luck at this point.

JohnO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES F Sport, 85 Mustang GT modified
Call your dealership. Mine is also loaded, ordered 8/22 and was originally scheduled for 1/22. Didn't have a VIN either so I contacted my dealership, they checked, got my VIN and now it's scheduled production date is 12/16 so sooner than expected.

OP
OP
ecc

ecc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
She's finally at the dealer. Just waiting to hear from them

Sf22giants

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
When the tracker showed mine at the dealer, I called them and came in that day. You don't have to wait, if you don't want to.

Reactions: ecc
OP
OP
ecc

ecc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
thank you. i called and ford hadn't notified them the car was there. he found it and sent me a picture. trying to get me in tomorrow to finish everything

S650 Mustang Scheduled! Nebula.JPEG

Knightro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer Sport
thank you. i called and ford hadn't notified them the car was there. he found it and sent me a picture. trying to get me in tomorrow to finish everything

Nebula.JPEG
Looks great congrats. I’m still waiting for mine to go into production. Got the same contradicting info from the tracker vs email. Tracker is the earlier date of 2/26 week so I’m hoping for that. I also ordered in August The 15th.

Reactions: ecc
OP
OP
ecc

ecc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks great congrats. I’m still waiting for mine to go into production. Got the same contradicting info from the tracker vs email. Tracker is the earlier date of 2/26 week so I’m hoping for that. I also ordered in August The 15th.
It really makes no sense. I’m just happy to be at the end of the road. Good luck!
Sponsored