• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Finally DH scheduled!

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Careful tho those tires do not like cold weather since u got HP but congrats!!
I'm not sure the absolute specifics, but in years past, cars with similar tires as what's coming on the DH HP weren't delivered during "winter months". Again, not saying that's happening this year, or maybe it's regional (if so, @Lastoutlaw_21 has a great chance due to location :like:). Just something to be aware of if not already.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Still unscheduled... might end up avoiding the move away from my office which means I can keep waiting I guess. No point in rushing out to the used car market. I visited my dealer yesterday and talked to the GSM to confirm my order, price protection, and the next allocation. They already have a base model released for shipment (didn't take it) and a 700a with no AP/HP (didn't take it) going into production so good to know I'll be the first to take delivery of one with the HP from my dealer. They have 5 allocations for the MY so I'm now thinking of a Q1 2024 delivery at this rate. I have a birthday in December along with Christmas so it would make an awesome present, even if it's just a VIN and build date at that point.
Man I feel your pain. I wasn't expecting anything this week at all. And kept seeing the big dealers getting scheduled. So I figured I was doomed until December or January. So I welcomed this surprise 😂. I know I won't get it on my bday Nov 24th but ik I should get it by Christmas.

OP
OP

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not sure the absolute specifics, but in years past, cars with similar tires as what's coming on the DH HP weren't delivered during "winter months". Again, not saying that's happening this year, or maybe it's regional (if so, @Lastoutlaw_21 has a great chance due to location :like:). Just something to be aware of if not already.
Yeah I guess living in middle GA might help me get the car. Since it doesn't get as cold here as in other states. You might be right.

OP
OP

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ive ordered two to see which one i will get first from different dealers
You shouldn't be too much longer. I had an opportunity to have 2 orders but I didn't. I was starting to regret it tho and wondered if I made a mistake.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Still unscheduled... might end up avoiding the move away from my office which means I can keep waiting I guess. No point in rushing out to the used car market. I visited my dealer yesterday and talked to the GSM to confirm my order, price protection, and the next allocation. They already have a base model released for shipment (didn't take it) and a 700a with no AP/HP (didn't take it) going into production so good to know I'll be the first to take delivery of one with the HP from my dealer. They have 5 allocations for the MY so I'm now thinking of a Q1 2024 delivery at this rate. I have a birthday in December along with Christmas so it would make an awesome present, even if it's just a VIN and build date at that point.
Best of luck. We've talked already, didn't drop my HP for August scheduling, hoping it comes soon for both of us. Keep me updated with your progress, I'll do the same.

VaporGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I order my vapor blue GT With NPP and 401 On april 28th.
No Vin# yet. Expecting delevery in november.

just in time for winter 😆… I can't wait for my first slow-motion drift on snowy intersection😂😂😂
Sponsored