• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse Available

Matty V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Dark Horse
Put an order in for a DH and because the dealership is small, I'm still waiting. Ford Chat says the order is clean but that's it. I suppose it will come in April and there is another person with an order in too, so they bumped mine to priority 10. I found my exact order at another dealership for MSRP and bought it cause I couldn't wait. If anyone would like this, I'd be happy to give it to you before canceling. Dealership is good, Paul Heuring of Hobart Indiana. They told me only $2500 markup. Let me know!
S650 Mustang Dark Horse Available Screenshot_20231025_195107_Samsung Notes

S650 Mustang Dark Horse Available Screenshot_20231025_195244_Gmail
Sponsored

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
sucks they charge you a gas guzzler tax …they waive the fee in Texas
Are you sure about that? I can't find anything to corroborate that online. Maybe that is waivable only in Mars, Texas?

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
yep …its on my paper work ..or maybe my dealer is just not charging ..wasnt charged for my ss camaro ,my challenger and expediton timberline in the past
Sweet. That would be great to not be charged for that on top of getting X-plan pricing. Those together would completely pay for my PPF, Tint, AND ceramic coating!

CarGuyBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse Blue Ember - 22 Mach-E GTPE - Bronco
My order for a Dark Horse that is curranty in a train is at MSRP. X-Plan is not available on the DH.

Skoons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
yep …its on my paper work ..or maybe my dealer is just not charging ..wasnt charged for my ss camaro ,my challenger and expediton timberline in the past
It only applies to the manual transmission, so if you ordered an auto it shows as “no charge” on the Monroney Label.

Americancoyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Put an order in for a DH and because the dealership is small, I'm still waiting. Ford Chat says the order is clean but that's it. I suppose it will come in April and there is another person with an order in too, so they bumped mine to priority 10. I found my exact order at another dealership for MSRP and bought it cause I couldn't wait. If anyone would like this, I'd be happy to give it to you before canceling. Dealership is good, Paul Heuring of Hobart Indiana. They told me only $2500 markup. Let me know!
Screenshot_20231025_195107_Samsung Notes.jpg

Screenshot_20231025_195244_Gmail.jpg
I ordered mine and it came in with a chip in the paint and the dealership marked it uo 15k. I told them to keep it.
Sponsored