• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
The DH AP and non-AP recaros are still switched in the pics, in case someone from Ford is reading this and cares.
Sponsored

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I stick with black seats. If you want to offer colored seats, then it should wrap the whole seat and not just parts where it looks like a cheap stiching.

I can't believe that Ford has not changed seats at all for more than 10 years. New shaped seats with more color and material options would have been nice for the "new" Stang.

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
They've just updated the parts catalog to include the '24 and the CF wheels price out at just under $5k EACH !

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
They've just updated the parts catalog to include the '24 and the CF wheels price out at just under $5k EACH !
I was talking to the owner of my local Ford dealer, been doing business there since 2005 and we have a long history together. He was asking me about my order and he told me that he had a BlackHorse on order for his personal collection. He said he was stuck waiting on the CF wheels. I told him those wheels were ugly asf and Ford messed up. The GT500 wheels were beautiful. He laughed and said, "I have to admit that you are correct they are not appealing, but that unsprung weight at the corners of the car is."
Sponsored