• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Blue ember available with std Dark Horse?

Jxp1962

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang ecoboost premium
From what ive read, blue emblem is only available on the Dark Horse. But if i attempt to build a DH, the blue ember seems to be only available with the DH premium? Is this just a software bug or do you need the premium in order to get that blue ember color? Whats the premium have that the std DH does not? Besides the 4000$ added price?
I like the blue ember but not sure if it’s worth the model upgrade, plus premium color cost of 1500$?
Thanks
Sponsored

Ryunker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 convertible, 1971 Mach1
Only the 700A package, that is what encouraged me to go with the premium. No glitch, just marketing.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
From what ive read, blue emblem is only available on the Dark Horse. But if i attempt to build a DH, the blue ember seems to be only available with the DH premium? Is this just a software bug or do you need the premium in order to get that blue ember color? Whats the premium have that the std DH does not? Besides the 4000$ added price?
I like the blue ember but not sure if it’s worth the model upgrade, plus premium color cost of 1500$?
Thanks
No bugs. If you want Blue Ember you need the premium model (700a) and the appearance package (54c). Actually no different than the Mach 1 with Fighter Jet Grey. Special color requires the upgrades. But it is going to make one beautiful car.

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
No bugs. If you want Blue Ember you need the premium model (700a) and the appearance package (54c). Actually no different than the Mach 1 with Fighter Jet Grey. Special color requires the upgrades. But it is going to make one beautiful car.
I still have not seen the Blue Ember in person yet & I can't wait! Hope the color is as amazing as everyone is saying. Pictures never really give you a true idea of what the color is. Yes, should be a beautiful car!

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I still have not seen the Blue Ember in person yet & I can't wait! Hope the color is as amazing as everyone is saying. Pictures never really give you a true idea of what the color is. Yes, should be a beautiful car!
I hope it's like the Mystic or Mystichrome stangs. Seeing pictures of those never gave the feeling you get from seeing one in person. I've looked at old photos of those cars and keep saying "yeah, those pics just can't capture the color shift"
Sponsored