• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
Am I reading it correctly that I would be able to get black, gray, or the red with the recaro seats? I do have the additional groups on my build. How are people ordering/choosing some of these options if there are no images to go off of?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Am I reading it correctly that I would be able to get black, gray, or the red with the recaro seats? I do have the additional groups on my build. How are people ordering/choosing some of these options if there are no images to go off of?
Well to answer your second question first, that’s why the order guides are posted. These were available long before the order banks opened. Also your dealer has this information so why didn’t you ask them?

Now as far as availability. 400a cars can only get black Recaro’s. 401a cars can get space gray or black. Red is not an option For either.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Last edited:

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
Is it me or does the ipad look off-center? I get the angle of the shot but still. Would it drive anyone else nuts to have the main display not "top dead center"?

Similar angle for reference. I'm not fully caffeinated yet, so it could be that.

1683815106399.png
Fairly certain that it is centered properly.
S650 Mustang 2024 Dark Horse on display at dealer "For Sale" (Blue Ember) 1683817999301

NegativeMultiplier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
This definitely is not a customer car, but it seems you guys have established this already.

Ford must be pulling out all the stops what with sending an early build Dark Horse to a dealership 4 hours away.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
This definitely is not a customer car, but it seems you guys have established this already.

Ford must be pulling out all the stops what with sending an early build Dark Horse to a dealership 4 hours away.
They did that in 2014 with the S550 as well. You will be seeing a lot more at car shows over the next few months.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Little disappointed with the color. Looks almost black, looked so vibrant in auto shows. I swear to God, if I never saw a white, black, grey, or silver new car again, it would be too soon. Makes me want to vomit blood.

Lmw34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Sorry guys.. just can't get past those ipads glued to the dash..

Lmw34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Could be worse. At least it is oriented horizontally and not vertically.
yeah, just not a fan. ....sorry for ruffling anyone's feathers...
I love the Mustang brand, I just don't think we need LED screens in our cars in order to do the primary function which is handling a 3500+lb piece of metal, rubber, and plastic on a road.
But that is my opinion only

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
yeah, just not a fan. ....sorry for ruffling anyone's feathers...
I love the Mustang brand, I just don't think we need LED screens in our cars in order to do the primary function which is handling a 3500+lb piece of metal, rubber, and plastic on a road.
But that is my opinion only
it’s a pretty popular opinion with a lot of the greater community. The screens look like ass. Still waiting to see it in person but I would be surprised if it changed my mind. FWIW I’m in my 30’s so not like a die hard traditionalist.

Here’s to hoping the mid-model revision is an improvement.

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT/CS, C6 Corvette, 1997 GT Convertable
Instead of continuing to show us cars we can't get, how about building cars that we have on order.
Sponsored