• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Key commodity constraints questions.

Mocansat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
S650 Mustang Key commodity constraints questions. page 3

I seen this posted on another thread and asked in there, but didn't get any responses. Does this show that a certain number of GT PP and NP will never get scheduled? Sorry if this has been answered before, but I wasn't able to find any answers.
Sponsored

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
From what I read on other threads, I believe that particularly doesn't mean they will not get built. They will just be delayed. For instance, they can't run out of black paint, so the 27% black painted roof option backlog is probably because of a process limitation. As they get through more and more scheduled builds, they should be able to schedule the unscheduled PPs ans NPPs.

This is my understanding, if I am wrong, please correct me.

OP
OP

Mocansat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
From what I read on other threads, I believe that particularly doesn't mean they will not get built. They will just be delayed. For instance, they can't run out of black paint, so the 27% black painted roof option backlog is probably because of a process limitation. As they get through more and more scheduled builds, they should be able to schedule the unscheduled PPs ans NPPs.

This is my understanding, if I am wrong, please correct me.
Thanks for the insight.
Sponsored