• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
So what does that mean for PP on retail orders? Will they not produce then this MY?

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
So DH's are purely manual then if we base it off this document. Makes sense since we've seen DH's scheduled over the last week or two after hearing of no production scheduling for Mustangs.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I see some note pony packages that better start getting dropped or you wonā€™t get a car. 42% ordered versus 13% allowance?! Iā€™d be dropping that so fast!

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
8% Nite Pony with 11% ordered. Okay that makes sense.

How tf is there 42% then with a black painted roof? The math isnā€™t mathing

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse

appearance pack Dark Horses come with a black painted roof, but still that is a lot of black roofs

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Besides the dark horse like roket mentioned, some of the NP could have been on convertibles too

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
appearance pack Dark Horses come with a black painted roof, but still that is a lot of black roofs
Definitely understand the appearance pack creating an increase, still hard to imagine Dark Horseā€™s creating that high of a percentage.

Besides the dark horse like roket mentioned, some of the NP could have been on convertibles too
NP on a convertible would actually lower the black roof percent while increasing the NP percent.

Assuming these numbers are correct though, the only logical explanation is that appearance pack is creating the backlog.

Luajesus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
My build date after being delayed 4 times since its original date of 6/19 has been removed completely. No more build date. I think Iā€™m starting to lose hope and will be settling for an M3/Rs3, I was really looking forward to a NA V8 but idk how much longer I can wait honestly.

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
Not quite sure how to read this.

Under the "retail" column, is that the percentage of the retail orders that had the options, or is that the percentage of the capacity that's been used up for that option?

For example, it says 20% for GTs under retail. That either means 20% of retail orders so far are GTs, or that means they've used up 20% of their capacity for GTs so far. Which is it? šŸ¤”

Because if it means that of the retail orders so far, 20% ordered GTs, I find that hard to believe because mostly enthusiasts would custom order it seems like šŸ¤” Only 1 out of 5 people that custom ordered a new mustang got the GT?

Last edited:

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not quite sure how to read this.

Under the "retail" column, is that the percentage of the retail orders that had the options, or is that the percentage of the capacity that's been used up for that option?

For example, it says 20% for GTs under retail. That either means 20% of retail orders so far are GTs, or that means they've used up 20% of their capacity for GTs so far. Which is it? šŸ¤”

Because if it means that of the retail orders so far, 20% ordered GTs, I find that hard to believe because mostly enthusiasts would custom order it seems like šŸ¤” Only 1 out of 5 people that custom ordered a new mustang got the GT?
I believe it is referencing the number of orders with that specific package or type they have the ability to build. Based on the number of ordered in the queue (currently 950). So they have the ability to build 8% of the 950 with the nite pony package though currently there are 11% of the cars in the queue that have that package in their build. Which is way down from last months numbers so they are chipping away at it. But if you need a black roof thereā€™s the big problem.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I see some note pony packages that better start getting dropped or you wonā€™t get a car. 42% ordered versus 13% allowance?! Iā€™d be dropping that so fast!
I dropped my NP for Bronze, the next day they picked up my order. Then of course a ton of NP orders went through... :headbang:

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
I believe it is referencing the number of orders with that specific package or type they have the ability to build. Based on the number of ordered in the queue (currently 950). So they have the ability to build 8% of the 950 with the nite pony package though currently there are 11% of the cars in the queue that have that package in their build. Which is way down from last months numbers so they are chipping away at it. But if you need a black roof thereā€™s the big problem.
Okay, I get it now, thanks!

The black roof is a problem, but also the PP is just as big of a problem šŸ¤” Retail of PP is double their capacity.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Okay, I get it now, thanks!

The black roof is a problem, but also the PP is just as big of a problem šŸ¤” Retail of PP is double their capacity.
Yes and I could be wrong but it seems thatā€™s why some are being delayed a build date or being pushed back because they canā€™t build every one of them at this moment.
Sponsored