• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
According to the dealer, my car is scheduled to be built on 8/7. I have the NPP and the PP, so I'm taking what they're telling me with a grain of salt.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
According to the dealer, my car is scheduled to be built on 8/7. I have the NPP and the PP, so I'm taking what they're telling me with a grain of salt.
If you’ve been scheduled you’re fine. This list looks at all orders in the order back. So those who have submitted an order and not been scheduled are also included in this graphic, and they are the ones who will be waiting longer.

Tafische

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Can someone please explain what this graphic is saying?

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I ordered my base, manual GT with Nite pony over 2 months ago. It still hasn't been scheduled to be built and they can give me 0 updates. Getting ridiculous.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
Can someone please explain what this graphic is saying?
first column is % of mustangs that can be made (ie 50% can be GT) the second column is %on order (ie 19% of orders are GT). the last column is the difference between the two

Tafische

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
So does that mean if you are on one of the lines that is red you may not get your vehicle? Just curious. Mine is built.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
thats not a very good metric to go off of, there are a lot of other factors that will go into scheduling. the more obvious stuff being the non exhausted will get put first, then they will probably mix and match based on maximum availability/profit, for instance i have the GT PP which is in the red, but i also had the bronze pack, which is under the target, so makes it easier to schedule as apposed to a PP with the night pony pack.
but theres also less obvious stuff like dealer allocations, more popular dealers with better sales will obviously be prioritized over small town Ford dealers that dont move as much, also consider the Dark Horse is in that mix with the GTs and Ecoboosts. Logistics also has a say, if you have a train going to California and a truck going to Michigan, youll want to work it so the train gets filled so as to not waste expensive downtime vs the truck.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Looks like the NPP option is getting closer to Ford having availability full. Several week ago, the difference was -4%, this week it's only -1%. Though it makes me wonder if it is more due to people following through on Ford's recommendation to drop it in order to get their car scheduled rather than actually having the parts to build the NPP.

Unfortunately, the black painted roof is still -28% overall, though it did go up to -28% from -29% on 7/17:
S650 Mustang Latest Mustang Production Key Commodity Constraints (7/31/23) 1690930420098

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Camaro ZL1 (prev. 2019 Mustang GT; 2025?)
What is the distinction between NPP and black painted roof?

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black painted roof is a part of NPP that isnt included on black cars, so its listed as a component there

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Looks like the NPP option is getting closer to Ford having availability full. Several week ago, the difference was -4%, this week it's only -1%. Though it makes me wonder if it is more due to people following through on Ford's recommendation to drop it in order to get their car scheduled rather than actually having the parts to build the NPP.

Unfortunately, the black painted roof is still -28% overall, though it did go up to -28% from -29% on 7/17:
1690930420098.png
It is dealers and retail orders dropping the NPP. Their capacity has not increased.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
The painted roof is the total for all ordered with the black painted roof that is different than the body color. Usually as a part of an option, such as part of the NPP and Dark Horse Appearance Packages. The NNP Separates out the option separately. So in effect, all NPP are part of the Black Painted Roof total, but not all Black Painted Roofs are included in the NPP total.

jimsgunshop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 MUSTANG ECOBOOST PREMIUM YELLOW SPLASH
I ordered my base, manual GT with Nite pony over 2 months ago. It still hasn't been scheduled to be built and they can give me 0 updates. Getting ridiculous.
i ordered my pre eco boot NP convertible in yellow june 23 was scheduled july 15 for sept 28 production no window sticker yet though

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
i ordered my pre eco boot NP convertible in yellow june 23 was scheduled july 15 for sept 28 production no window sticker yet though
You won't get a window sticker till Sept. When your Eco goes into production.
Sponsored