• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
Seems like they'll have to figure it out though, because I don't see them not fulfilling 30% of their orders 🤔
Sponsored

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Seems like they'll have to figure it out though, because I don't see them not fulfilling 30% of their orders 🤔
They will do those orders yes. Think of the amount of room it takes to store the parts for the various packages. That’s what they mean by their ability to produce % vs retail orders. They have enough parts on hand for X% of current orders. More parts will come in.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Nice...so there are only 950 ordered yet there are literally thousands sitting at the factory done and nobody has theirs yet. Pardon the French but ship them beeotches already! Smh...
950 left to schedule. Orders were probably closer to 3,000+. Last week there are 850 orders left to schedule. So they went up 😁

This also excludes all Dark Horse orders for whatever reason.

Probably close to 5,000+ total Retail orders.

tenstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
I believe it is referencing the number of orders with that specific package or type they have the ability to build. Based on the number of ordered in the queue (currently 950). So they have the ability to build 8% of the 950 with the nite pony package though currently there are 11% of the cars in the queue that have that package in their build. Which is way down from last months numbers so they are chipping away at it. But if you need a black roof there’s the big problem.
So does that mean there are 950 more Dark Horses to be built? Gauging off of the bottom row saying Dark Horse.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So does that mean there are 950 more Dark Horses to be built? Gauging off of the bottom row saying Dark Horse.
Read it again lol it says LESS dark horse. Meaning that 950 is only counting the non dark horse orders

sir5574

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Welp... I have the GT PP with NP... looks like I may never get mine haha. I don't even have a VIN yet. Ordered mine May 23rd...

Rojanhan8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang
I believe it is referencing the number of orders with that specific package or type they have the ability to build. Based on the number of ordered in the queue (currently 950). So they have the ability to build 8% of the 950 with the nite pony package though currently there are 11% of the cars in the queue that have that package in their build. Which is way down from last months numbers so they are chipping away at it. But if you need a black roof there’s the big problem.
Does this apply to a NPP on a shadow black car as well?

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
Welp... I have the GT PP with NP... looks like I may never get mine haha. I don't even have a VIN yet. Ordered mine May 23rd...
I have a friend who got a GT with the PP and NPP in March and he still doesn't have a build date or vin yet 😬

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does this apply to a NPP on a shadow black car as well?
That will count as a NPP car toward the NPP car percentages. Not the black roof percentage.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a friend who got a GT with the PP and NPP in March and he still doesn't have a build date or vin yet 😬
Drop that NPP and go aftermarket. The wait isn’t worth it

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
So are they just not building Dark Horse cars until next year or is there just no information?
No, because there are several of us with Dark Horses with build dates in August and even a few in July I believe.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
So are they just not building Dark Horse cars until next year or is there just no information?
Some are being built right now, even!
Sponsored