• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Help finding dealer with allocation for DH with Handling Package

Cityslicker561

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW IX
Hi, I've tried the Ford site to do a build (DH, grabber Blue, Handling pack) and none of my local dealers have allocation. I cannot seem to find a way to locate a dealer that can order my car. Does ANYONE know a dealer that can help me order a DH? Thanks.
Sponsored

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
If I were you, I'd look back on previous threads regarding the Dark Horse Handling Package and it's current availability. No one has been able to get an allocation handl since August/September.

OP
OP

Cityslicker561

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW IX
Thank you I did, but it was my understanding that there were delays likely due to labor or cart shortages that have now cleared up. My issue is I can’t find dealers that have open allocations to order any new vehicles. I am finding some inventories with the handling package showing up on dealers Lots but they also have a lot of other extras and I suspect were spec builds the dealers set up, but they’re completely loaded and more than I need. But thank you for your reply. I will keep looking. I think it’s a matter of time. I’m hoping everyone who ordered theirs will have the order fulfilled soon looks like production has ramped up and labor shortages have been limited.

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
Its not grabber blue but a ford dealer in Shelbyville Indiana has an Atlas blue A10 DH with the handling pack and other addons for 72K. May be something to check out.