• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DH Handling Package

Spaghettir101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Hey All!

Ordered DH with HP. I plan on bring it to the track maybe like once a year, but otherwise i will daily drive about 1 week per month. I love the way the handling package looks, but is it something I can have while “daily” driving it? Is it worth it? (Still unscheduled, Ordered 3/28)
Sponsored

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
yes, you can for sure daily it as long as you change out the tires or only drive it during summer. imo, it is worth it because you get some nice wheels, a big wing with a gurney flap, and a splitter extension

OP
OP

Spaghettir101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
yes, you can for sure daily it as long as you change out the tires or only drive it during summer. imo, it is worth it because you get some nice wheels, a big wing with a gurney flap, and a splitter extension
Gotcha, yeah i plan i putting some pilot sport 4s on it once the Pirellies get worn
Sponsored