• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DH movement with constraints.

OP
OP

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
My Blue Ember DH, had a 7/10 production now 7/19. 700a, HP, AP. Got my VIN on 4/13.

I dont think we have one DH Blue Ember actually in production yet on this forum.

I'm hoping after this week we see a lot of DH activity.
Do you have the 10A? I have the exact same build but have not seen any one in my region get scheduled with the blue amber. Now the other colors yes. But now blue amber with HP, AP, 10A, 700A.
Sponsored

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I agree. I saw an email in the Dallas region with the HP constrained, but not AP, it was for scheduling last week.

I wonder if they are building the HP for northern regions first, since it gets colder quicker and the tires aren't supposed to be in super cold weather. I remember the Mach 1 guys saying they wouldn't even build HP cars from something like December to February. Last chance to get scheduled for HP may come in September for November build, or we may be waiting until January for March builds.
I edited the email a bit, so it doesn't show as much, but this email was sent on June 30th for scheduling on July 1. My dealer was sent a similar email in early June except for AP was still on constraint. I really think this is by region, it seems the further North you are, the less HP is constrained, probably because of fall temperatures. So you have to not only have your dealership manually allocated to get a build, you also must not hit the constraints in your region. I was already passed over once since I had HP. Just sharing what I have YMMV.

S650 Mustang DH movement with constraints. FB_IMG_1688162003940

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I edited the email a bit, so it doesn't show as much, but this email was sent on June 30th for scheduling on July 1. My dealer was sent a similar email in early June except for AP was still on constraint. I really think this is by region, it seems the further North you are, the less HP is constrained, probably because of fall temperatures. So you have to not only have your dealership manually allocated to get a build, you also must not hit the constraints in your region. I was already passed over once since I had HP. Just sharing what I have YMMV.

FB_IMG_1688162003940.jpg
Reading that, I agree with your observations.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Do you have the 10A? I have the exact same build but have not seen any one in my region get scheduled with the blue amber. Now the other colors yes. But now blue amber with HP, AP, 10A, 700A.
No, 6 speed

Cindy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP DIB
I have a VIN and build date of 8/4 for a 6MT DH with HP. Indiana. The Window sticker does not show yet. Original date was 8/14, now shows 8/4 in tracker.

OP
OP

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a VIN and build date of 8/4 for a 6MT DH with HP. Indiana. The Window sticker does not show yet. Original date was 8/14, now shows 8/4 in tracker.
No, 6 speed
Ok seems like what someone mentioned earlier is correct and that the northern region seems to be getting scheduled faster. Also it seems like more MT6 are being favored for scheduling vs the 10A.

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
A week ago or so, i saw where the HP for the DH was one of the constraints listed. This past weekend I saw where some people with the HP were scheduled. Even one of my coworkers received their production date. Has anyone else heard of any movement in regards to the DH?
Got this today ordered April 6 DH HP but april 6th can be hundreds of cars behind you guys

Dear

As promised, we want to update you on the status of your MustangDark Horse order. We are still experiencing delays due to the supply chain challenges that Ford and our industry are facing at this time.

Please understand that while getting your vehicle into production is taking longer than usual, we are doing all we can to minimize the delays.

Thereā€™s nothing we want more than to deliver your new Mustang Dark Horse. We are fully committed to keeping you updated on your vehicleā€™s status, and will let you know as more information becomes available. We apologize for any inconvenience, and truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Cindy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got this today ordered April 6 DH HP but april 6th can be hundreds of cars behind you guys

Dear

As promised, we want to update you on the status of your MustangDark Horse order. We are still experiencing delays due to the supply chain challenges that Ford and our industry are facing at this time.

Please understand that while getting your vehicle into production is taking longer than usual, we are doing all we can to minimize the delays.

Thereā€™s nothing we want more than to deliver your new Mustang Dark Horse. We are fully committed to keeping you updated on your vehicleā€™s status, and will let you know as more information becomes available. We apologize for any inconvenience, and truly appreciate your patience and understanding.
My order was April 10 with VIN and assigned build 8/4. I don't think they are pulling in order of date necessarily. Maybe color choices have something to do as well??

Darkhorse Premium, Atlas Blue, Handling package. Manual transmission

OP
OP

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Dear

Lol at least you are getting an email haha. I'm just in the dark. I don't have a VIN or nothing. I just think it's annoying for those who ordered the day everything opened to not get their cars first. This is just poor planning tbh. The information Ford got clearly was wrong Lol someone goofed šŸ˜‚. I just want the car like everyone else. And I'm trying not to back out

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
My order was April 10 with VIN and assigned build 8/4. I don't think they are pulling in order of date necessarily. Maybe color choices have something to do as well??

Darkhorse Premium, Atlas Blue, Handling package. Manual transmission
I have amber would you like to camber Lmao

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
Lol at least you are getting an email haha. I'm just in the dark. I don't have a VIN or nothing. I just think it's annoying for those who ordered the day everything opened to not get their cars first. This is just poor planning tbh. The information Ford got clearly was wrong Lol someone goofed šŸ˜‚. I just want the car like everyone else. And I'm trying not to back out
I donā€™t have a vin

Cindy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The email saying ours was scheduled had VIN and a link to tracker. I have watched the date change twice. It lists all the options at the bottom. The window sticker doesn't show yet, but that will likely be later. Maybe dealer didn't put your email in correctly?

S650 Mustang DH movement with constraints. Screenshot_20230706-102912~3

S650 Mustang DH movement with constraints. Screenshot_20230706-102932

S650 Mustang DH movement with constraints. Screenshot_20230706-103529~2
Sponsored