• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse Handling Package April 2024 Purgatory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
I have a DH with HP on order and my dealer texted me last night saying I'd been scheduled. I'm suspect that it means I'm getting it anytime soon, but interesting none the less.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dub347sbf

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I have a DH with HP on order and my dealer texted me last night saying I'd been scheduled. I'm suspect that it means I'm getting it anytime soon, but interesting none the less.
Interesting. Would be curious to know if your build date is in October or November. So far, no one has been scheduled for November with the HP on any site I am a part of.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
I'm going to play an interesting chance game. Found an MSRP non handling pack order yesterday that a customer backed out on, and I bought it!

It was $68k but my original order is only $69k with the HP, because my original order is price protected and didn't have recaros.

I'm selfishly waiting for the prices to go up and for my original order to be delivered. Hoping the dealer will let me trade for no cost or maybe just the $1k difference since the used market on these will still be quite high for next season.

If that doesn't fly, I'll keep this one and slowly piece together the styling parts of the HP over the coming years.
20230923_141316.jpg
I don't know what color you originally ordered but the blue ember looks great on that car! Better than press photos I've seen.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
I don't know what color you originally ordered but the blue ember looks great on that car! Better than press photos I've seen.
Yep my original order is BE as well!

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Last
Did anyone get the 180 day email? I didn't on the 180th day nor yesterday, the 6 month mark of my order. I wonder if they are changing the system up at all?
Not yet. Ordered 6pm on 3/27 and last Email I got was on 14AUG23. If they are on schedule and still even sending the email updates, it should arrive in the next day or so.

Cirnek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 Ecoboost, 2018 Explorer Sport,
Did anyone get the 180 day email? I didn't on the 180th day nor yesterday, the 6 month mark of my order. I wonder if they are changing the system up at all?
No email here.

OP
OP
Dub347sbf

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Only 16 more weeks until we have a chance to be scheduled. Keep the faith. Its a shorter wait than it was last month.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Thanks. I was thinking it wasn't going to be till next year based on the exhausted availability, but glad I was wrong. Hopefully this means more folks will start getting their handling package DH's soon.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Thanks. I was thinking it wasn't going to be till next year based on the exhausted availability, but glad I was wrong. Hopefully this means more folks will start getting their handling package DH's soon.
Yours was already scheduled, so of course yours was going to come soon and isn't impacted by availability. The rest of us weren't even scheduled, which means the exhausted availability until spring is affecting us 😔

Enjoy the car!

OP
OP
Dub347sbf

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Yours was already scheduled, so of course yours was going to come soon and isn't impacted by availability. The rest of us weren't even scheduled, which means the exhausted availability until spring is affecting us 😔

Enjoy the car!
Yep, the next Handling Packages will be scheduled in February 2024. I truly hope everyone in this thread gets it done ASAP.

By the way, you were scheduled for production in October before this was originally posted. This doesn't really apply to you @BriscoCountyJr it applies to individuals thar have not been scheduled as of October. They won't be until February for April at the earliest.

Last edited:

Sarahtaylor0121

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Is it just me. Or does everyone else keep searching hoping that they will find some miracle news . And our cars will be here sooner than next summer? I’m trying to be patient but knowing I put my order in March 28 and still nothing is frustrating. It would be nice if Ford would step up and send out another email and say something. {rant over}

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Yep, the next Handling Packages will be scheduled in February 2024. I truly hope everyone in this thread gets it done ASAP.

By the way, you were scheduled for production in October before this was originally posted. This doesn't really apply to you @BriscoCountyJr it applies to individuals thar have not been scheduled as of October. They won't be until February for April at the earliest.
Did you pickup that white one in your profile pic?!?!?

OP
OP
Dub347sbf

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Did you pickup that white one in your profile pic?!?!?
I did, at MSRP. Flew into Houston and drove it home. It's awesome!
Sponsored