• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse Handling Package April 2024 Purgatory

bee bop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 GT Vert, 21 Bronco Badlands, 24 Dark Horse
So far I got a Rock.
S650 Mustang Dark Horse Handling Package April 2024 Purgatory CBRock
Sponsored

Cirnek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 Ecoboost, 2018 Explorer Sport,
Good luck folks. Hope you are not waiting another 6 months to a year!

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Still no luck for mine 😔 I've reached out to my dealer to see if the regional rep has any idea when they will get their allocations for scheduling.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
I'm guessing with exhausted availability this week, no new HP orders scheduled?

Hoping that changes soon and May scheduling hits for us all 🤞🤞

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
I'm guessing with exhausted availability this week, no new HP orders scheduled?
Yup, next week is clean-up and week after that is no scheduling. Circle week of 3/11, that will be the next full scheduling week where HP could become available for allocations.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
So just got a call from my dealer. Ford has scheduled my Dark Horse with HP to be built the week of 4/29. I ordered it on 3/27/23.
Did you order Appearance Package or Handling Package?

bee bop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 GT Vert, 21 Bronco Badlands, 24 Dark Horse
Well, I escaped the HP Purgatory today and rescued a poor helpless Dark horse from the Dealership. It is just like I ordered except it does not have the HP. 700a, AP in Blue Ember, Painted Stripes. The poor thing had been languishing in the Dealer's Showroom Since about Oct last year according to the Sales guy. Its birth date is 7/10/23 chassis # R0199.
S650 Mustang Dark Horse Handling Package April 2024 Purgatory image1
S650 Mustang Dark Horse Handling Package April 2024 Purgatory image0

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I ordered just the handling pack.
Sorry, missed that in your original post. Wow, so HP is exhausted yet, you were able to get scheduled. I'm jealous. Congrats!

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Just had a very interesting conversation with the General Sales Manager at my dealership. The regional rep contacted her and said her dealership will receive an allocation in April for June delivery and re-confirmed that my order is of the highest priority out of said dealership. But here's the interesting part I got from the GSM, "Regional rep told me the Handling Package is no longer on constraint starting in April". She couldn't specify if that implied scheduling or both scheduling and production. We shall see what happens over the next 3-4 weeks on this one. I have entered the mindset of not receiving an allocation this Model Year so I'm not giving my hopes up.

06mach1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302LS
Just had a very interesting conversation with the General Sales Manager at my dealership. The regional rep contacted her and said her dealership will receive an allocation in April for June delivery and re-confirmed that my order is of the highest priority out of said dealership. But here's the interesting part I got from the GSM, "Regional rep told me the Handling Package is no longer on constraint starting in April". She couldn't specify if that implied scheduling or both scheduling and production. We shall see what happens over the next 3-4 weeks on this one. I have entered the mindset of not receiving an allocation this Model Year so I'm not giving my hopes up.
Mine is getting built the week of 4/29 and it has the HP.

SneauxMan762

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Chevy II Nova
Just read every post and page in the thread and I'm definitely in purgatory lol. Order date 03-28-2023, their only allocation, DH HP, 6-speed, AC seats (mandatory in South Louisiana). Talked to someone @ FMC this morning with my order # , etc, and still no VIN. I was expecting after April anyway with HP and climate seat delays. Oh well I'll just stay tuned. I'm dug in too deep by now. Good luck to all!!
Sponsored