• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse Handling package is still scheduling?

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
So I’ve seen that the Dark Horse Handling package is being pushed back until April, but recently there are no exhausted parts for dark horse handling package, so I’m assuming they are scheduling again. Long McArthur ford said they might be scheduling now.

S650 Mustang Dark Horse Handling package is still scheduling? IMG_3700
Sponsored

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Not likely.

Ford scheduling specifically called out no DH HP until April. It has nothing to do with any parts constraints. It has everything to do with the specialty summer only Trofeo tires that are included with the HP (Same for Mach 1's and Shelbys from previous generations with the Pilot Sports).

Ford isn't intelligent enough or can't seem to figure out that 99% of the DH buyers would rather have the car even if they swapped out the those specialty HP Summer only tires for a set of All Season tires.

Pretty stupid if you ask me!

It is especially stupid since those tires likely won't last a week on most DH. And judging by the multiple posts here, many Owner's are swapping out wheels and tires just as soon as they get their cars.

So, yeah, pretty stupid!!