• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
INSANEMUSTANG9

INSANEMUSTANG9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 mustang gt
The leds that aren’t on the door are posi taped on to the passenger foot light, it’s 4 wires and they are even color coded the same as the leds, the doors have the same thing for each door, the led by each door handle, once you make a triple check your electrical work you’d connect it
Sponsored

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Looks really nice. I like the blue. I am sure it looks even better in person. Regarding the video, maybe you could upload it on YT and share the link.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Hey man how are things lately. I hope you are still happy with your ambient light. Have you tried to put wires in the cup holders like they used to be for the S550? I have read somehwere before that it is not easy as there are no connections to that part.

Can you share some more nice pictures or footage if possible? I will take it as best practice. Thanks buddy. @INSANEMUSTANG9

OP
OP
INSANEMUSTANG9

INSANEMUSTANG9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 mustang gt
Hey man how are things lately. I hope you are still happy with your ambient light. Have you tried to put wires in the cup holders like they used to be for the S550? I have read somehwere before that it is not easy as there are no connections to that part.

Can you share some more nice pictures or footage if possible? I will take it as best practice. Thanks buddy. @INSANEMUSTANG9
Yes everything has been great I did get around to doing the cup holder, I am going to make a video, enough people have asked me, just been busy, but no issues

IMG_3189.jpeg

OP
OP
INSANEMUSTANG9

INSANEMUSTANG9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 mustang gt
Yes everything has been great I did get around to doing the cup holder, I am going to make a video, enough people have asked me, just been busy, but no issues

IMG_3189.jpeg

IMG_3189.jpeg
tired uploading a little video but says it’s too big if you message me on instagram I can send it that way

https://www.instagram.com/insane_mustang?igsh=MXZ3NDVqbDJsazU4eA==&utm_source=qr

OP
OP
INSANEMUSTANG9

INSANEMUSTANG9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 mustang gt
Yeah some some took my pics off the form here and uploaded it to YouTube try to sell light kits like they actually accomplished something. So decided to upload a video showing what it actually look like at night.

IMG_3207.png

tuckingfypo94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark horse HP Blue ember
Last edited:

tuckingfypo94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark horse HP Blue ember
Wow, this is awesome! I am awful with this kind of stuff, and don’t have the patience for it, but I am going to find someone to help me or just pay someone to do. Thank you
Hey I was the creator of the video posted here. I actually do sell them as kits if you arent comfortable doing everything yourself. Send me a pm if you have any questions . https://www.etsy.com/shop/LastLapApparel
Sponsored