• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert

Ryunker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 convertible, 1971 Mach1
I have a 700A DH ordered 3/27 and for sure hope it does not get delivered before 2024. Initially I planned to order fall 2023, and expected delivery spring 2024 (at least in my head).

More time to save the $65k

All Terrain NAtion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Do not freak out here.. April is for VIP orders.. Job 1 wasnt till June if I remember right so only a handful will see builds till then. I was told my order is previewing so ill know in a few days my build date.

I can tell 99% you didnt order Bronco lol.. Reservations June 2020 - Orders stared Jan 21 - and my build didnt hit the dealer till Nov 21 and I was a lucky one to see it then.

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
ive been operating under the assumption that since i was getting a custom spec'd mustang that i wasnt going to see anything until August at the earliest. Anyone who though their custom builds would be made before the base models for dealer lots that comprise a majority of Fords sales is just setting themselves up for disappointment.
Well, my PP 401A with Mag and Recaros is scheduled for build on 9 May. Many of us (Canada) have our build dates in May for our orders. My dealer also has a stock (not retail order) DH order being built the same week. So, it is possible.

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design
Bronco is a way more desirable vehicle than the mustang though. One of the dealers told me that they thought the mustang was gonna be more popular than it turned out to be but they got way more bronco orders. And almost no mustang orders.

Do not freak out here.. April is for VIP orders.. Job 1 wasnt till June if I remember right so only a handful will see builds till then. I was told my order is previewing so ill know in a few days my build date.

I can tell 99% you didnt order Bronco lol.. Reservations June 2020 - Orders stared Jan 21 - and my build didnt hit the dealer till Nov 21 and I was a lucky one to see it then.

All Terrain NAtion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Bronco is a way more desirable vehicle than the mustang though. One of the dealers told me that they thought the mustang was gonna be more popular than it turned out to be but they got way more bronco orders. And almost no mustang orders.
Oh for sure... Mustang is not a volume mover for the brand.
Still people should expect a small wait.. Id say many here will see 1st of Aug deliveries

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I was also told today my order was "previewing". So I'm a little hopeful some of us will see some action tomorrow. But who knows.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Besides the OJ factor (for customers old enough to remember that), that doesn't surprise me as the Bronco is honestly a more practical vehicle. It has much better visibility on the road, is better for off-road driving / inclement weather and has a lot more space. Yet, at the same time, it fits into that segment for people who don't necessary want to drive the Monster-sized SUVs and Pickups that are built today.

Mustangs have always been novelty vehicles. Perhaps back in the day when Crossovers, SUVs or Pickups as we know them today weren't a thing, the sports car would have garnered more interest.

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Definitely. Last year, even with all the production issues, Ford delivered 2x the number of Broncos. 117k Broncos vs 47k Mustangs.