• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Lot of orders should get picked up Thursday.

_JĀ¢_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion
So does that mean that there's a chance that more DH's with handling pack will be scheduled this week?

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
So does that mean that there's a chance that more DH's with handling pack will be scheduled this week?
On a limited basis... yes I'd say

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
What production week is this for? Are they still scheduling for August?

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
What production week is this for? Are they still scheduling for August?
Should be September for the next couple of weeks if recent history holds up.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
So im guessing mine will be scheduled this week?

IMG_3105.png
Unfortunately that doesn't mean much. It could mean the next production scheduling, it could mean whenever in the future based on lots of constraints. They need to stop being so liberal on the chat with "next open production week" or "order ready to schedule as soon as possible" and whatnot lol.

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Unfortunately that doesn't mean much. It could mean the next production scheduling, it could mean whenever in the future based on lots of constraints. They need to stop being so liberal on the chat with "next open production week" or "order ready to schedule as soon as possible" and whatnot lol.
Well shiiiit im tired of waiting i see ppl getting theirs and I ordered mine opening day

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Well shiiiit im tired of waiting i see ppl getting theirs and I ordered mine opening day
You ordered a Dark Horse with HP right? Most of us with that build haven't been scheduled yet, and it's a constraint this period. I've already been asked to drop it once, said no, and another order was scheduled at my dealer that ordered after me. Its a roll of the dice, only choice is to be patient, drop the HP, or order a GT/buy a different car.

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
You a Dark Horse with HP right? Most of us with that build haven't been scheduled yet, and it's a constraint this period. I've already been asked to drop it once, said no, and another order was scheduled at my dealer that ordered after me. Its a roll of the dice, only choice is to be patient, drop the HP, or order a GT/buy a different car.
Yeah HP/AP automatic Blue ember yeah im not dropping this car will hold its value better than all the other mustangs bc of the color

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
So im guessing mine will be scheduled this week?

IMG_3105.png
Nope... They select their words very carefully in that generic sentence...

Pay attention to the word "available"... The next available scheduling week... There may not be an available week if your build has several options currently limited or exhausted.

They give that answer to anyone, it gives you hope yet they don't commit to anything or make any specific promises
Sponsored